chapter 3,...we were drunk..

( sorry for not updating i forgot that these things exist lol in this chapter and by unfortunate events, it is heterosexual. Reader is Female. Gnomeo is the male(allegedly) )

-

It was at the bar, lit dim with a flickering light. Sitting on the creaky old barstools and guest with a handsome man. It was a casual banter that grew into intimacy when his cold glass hand graced along mine. We stumbled out the door together. Into the hotel across the street. We tusseled along with tangled legs. I adored the blonde curls of his hair when his hat dripped onto the floor. I tasted the whiskie on his lips as much as he could taste my tequila. My body was belly down onto the mattress, my butt raised into the air. Gnomeo thrusted himself into me with a sloppy drunken force. More as an urge that we shared. I bounced my hips against him. I could feel my foggy brain melt into a puddle of pleasure.

"Gnomeo," I moaned, "faster,"

Gnomeo yanked me by the titties and brought me to his chest. He went inside deeper, his balls slapping against me. We were both so close. We both found ourselves tied together minutes later, in bed. Cuddling through the rest of the night, covered in our own juices.