Chapter 4

Richie POV

When I got home, I did not find Candy. I immediately contacted her cell phone but was not active.

I began to worry about it. Not for a long time Candy's car sounded. I'm so grateful she got home.

"Candy, where have you been? Why is your phone off?"

"I'm sorry, I went with my best friend and my cell phone battery was gone"

"Next time you tell me if you go"

"Sorry to worry you"

Candy looks sorry and I'm very sorry to make her sad.

"Forgive me if i make you sad"

"You're not wrong, I'm wrong not telling you"

"Have you had dinner?"

" Not yet"

"Why do not we have dinner in the restaurant?"

" Good idea"

I'm glad to see Candy smile. I admit Candy is very beautiful. I took her hand and she looked nervous.

"Why are you nervous?"

"I ..."

"You do not have to be nervous. We're married and naturally we spend time together"

Suddenly Candy laid her head on my shoulder. I felt my heart pounding as I approached Candy.

***

Half an hour later we arrived at the restaurant. We were welcomed by the restaurant owner.

"Welcome Mr.Gardner and Mrs.Gardner. Hope you enjoy the dishes we serve"

"Thank you Mr.Powell"

After choosing a seat, we ordered food. Then we resumed the chat.

"Looks like you are very acquainted with the owner of this restaurant"

"Mr. Powell was my grandfather's business partner since I was a kid"

"No wonder you've known him for a long time"

Suddenly Candy held my hand and made my heart pound.

"I hope we can be a matching couple"

I just kept quiet when I heard Candy's wish. Although I was originally ordinary, but it began to grow a feeling for Candy.

After the waiter delivered the food, we started dinner. I can not stop staring at Candy. She is very beautiful as an angel.

"Why have you seen me? Is there something wrong with me?"

"There's nothing wrong with you"

"Oh"

It crossed my mind to invite Candy to her honeymoon in Paris.

"Candy, will you honeymoon with me in Paris?"

"Of course I do!"

"Well then, tomorrow I'll book a plane ticket for us"

Candy looked very happy and she hugged me tightly.

"Thank you for taking me for  honeymoon"

I just fell silent as she hugged me. I felt her arms make me comfortable.

***

After dinner, we returned home. Candy looked exhausted. So am I.

"Good evening Candy. Hope you sleep well"

" You too"

By the time Candy had entered the room, I resisted not to follow her into the room. I do not think I can stand it with Candy.

I went straight into my workspace and slept on the couch. Suddenly Candy came into my workspace and she pulled me into the room.

"Richie, accompany me to sleep in the room"

I do not think I can deny Candy's wishes and I follow her into the room. Candy looked so seductive with her transparent nightgown.

Suddenly Candy pushed my body into bed and she kissed me as she opened my shirt.

"I want tonight to be our first night as husband and wife"

I can not refuse Candy's request because she is so seductive and I as her husband can only surrender when she invites me to make love until we fall asleep