Chapter One- The Runaway

I never wanted to go back. Never ever in my life have I even thought about them taking me back...until now.

" NO, NO let me go!!!! Please!! I don't want to go back!! Please!! Someone please help me!!!" Two big strong men were holding me. One by my arms the other by my legs. I was struggling, but they wouldn't let me go. I knew who they were, and I knew where they were going to take me. I wasn't going to let it happen. No not again. They were trying to take me back. Back to the place where they hit me. Slapped me. Did the worse things you could possibly do to an eight year old girl. And now i was going back.

" Now, now, calm down. The Boss will be very upset if we have to hurt his pet," the man snarled.

" I AM NOT HIS PET!!!!" I snapped. I hated them. I hated them all. Every single person who called me "his pet" every single one of the sick, twisted evil men. They all deserved to die. I couldn't even explain the hatred I had against him. The man they called The Boss. They all would hurt me but he was the one that did the worst things.

REWIND 7 YEARS

"MOM!!!!" I screamed. My bratty little brother was in my room

" What the heck do you want?" my mother screamed back.

" Aron is in my room!" I whined

" Deal with it,"

"Why can't you come up here?"

" I am busy!!!"

"Fine!!"

" What do you say?"

" I love you mother,"

"ANNDDDD"

"I am so very sorry mother that i had to bother you while you were laying on the couch getting drunk and watching your stupid soap operas," It was true. That's all my mother ever did since my father died. Actually she was doing it when he was here too.

" Camara!"

"What?"

" I'm coming up there,"

"No you aren't,"

" Too late," I heard my mothers footsteps come up the stairs. No!!

" OOOHHH you're in trouble Cam," Aron said mockingly.

"SHUT UP!!" I screamed. My heart was pounding. I felt like someone was hitting me in my head with a hammer. She can't come up here. I thought.

KNOCK!!!

I flinched. Oh no she's here.

KNOCK!!!

"Oh Camara sweetie," Mother said in a sing songy voice.

" Open up," She continued to sing. I decided to open the door. It would have made her angry if I didn't. And what i saw was not pleasant. My mother's face was angry. Her eyes were blood shot. And her cheeks were red. I could practically see steam coming from her ears.

" Alright you little brat, take back what you said," she hissed.

" I cant," I replied calml, even though I was defiantly not calm.

" And why is that?"

" Because you tell me to always tell the truth. You're only supposed to take back something false or offending," I said smugly.

" OK you asked for it," my mother barked. She raised her hand. Here it comes. I winced. Pain came to my face instantly. there was a burning sensation on my cheek. I quickly raised my hand to my cheek.

" Please, no more"

" Camara you get what you deserve," she insisted. She quickly swatted my hand down and smacked me again. I whimpered.

" Camara darling, mommy doesn't like it when you cry," she scolded.

"Now honey just one more. And believe me this one will hurt," she smiled like she enjoyed hurting her own child. The last thing I saw was her evil grin and her overall murderous effect. I felt a sharp pain in my temples. I shrieked. Another one. Ouch!!

" I thought you said one more," I cried out.

" Oops my mistake," she laughed. and that's the last thing I heard before everything went black.

3 HOURS LATER

I woke up. My cheek felt hot and it felt like the top of my skull was pushed into my brain.

" Hey Sis, you're finally up," Aaron exclaimed.

" Uh yeah. Aron, what happened?" I

asked. I didn't really remember anything. Just that i was yelling at someone.

" Well you said to mom: You just sit there and get drunk," Aron said imitating a girl voice. " Then mom was like: I am gonna get you you stupid kid. Grrr!!!!" He said this one sounding like a monster.

"Aron just get on with it!" I said annoyed.

" Oh, sorry. So she knocked you on the head. You passed out. She said: one of these days I'm gonna kill that girl. She thought no one was listening but I was. I am so quiet I coul-"

"Aron! please"

" Sorry, again. So then Mom went downstairs threw up and I waited until you were awake. And look now you're awake."

" Bye Aron," I said sadly. " I'm really gonna miss ya buddy," I gave him a nice big hug.

" Where are you going?" Aron said confused.

" Mom's gonna kill me Aron. I have to go," I gathered somethings. I then opened the window and jumped out .

" Good luck Cam," Aron shouted. I looked up and saw my six year old brother waving at me. I waved back and sadly walked away.

I WILL UPLOAD AGAIN TOMORROW SO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR ME WHEN IM DONE. OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY KEEP READING!!