THREE

"Severus?"

He stepped forward. His eyes were full of darkness. Madame Hooch eyes wider. She remembered what Snape had told her earlier. Keep an eyes on the students, yet what happen.

Neville Longbottom got injured. And now he's in hospital. Madame Hooch rose up from chair.

"Severus stop!" Madame Hooch raises her wand to Snape. "I'm not hesitating to cast a spell on you. Back off, Severus!"

"Indeed. What did I tell you, Hooch. What did I ask for you".

"Why do you care, Severus? Since when did you start to care about new students? Suddenly". Hooch sighed. "Is it Mr. Potter you care about".

Snape shaking his head no. "I didn't. Why do I care about Mr. Potter".

"His mum".

"Do not tempt me, Hooch. She has been long gone".

"Yet. You hadn't forgotten about her". Snape stepped forward again. This time Hooch really cast him out with her spell. "Snape.."

He stopped. Sighed out loud. "I'm not gonna hurt you, Hooch. You almost made someone I do care _ hurt today".

"Mr. Longbottom?"

"That boy I don't care! I meant someone".

Madame Hooch blinks. "You found your love, Severus? A student? Are you mad!"

"I didn't say it. You did. I didn't mention anything. You did. I just played my part. And you failed it".

"Are you trying to battle me or something Snape? I will let Dumbledore know about your sudden merlin weird".

"He'll know already, Hooch. Don't bother to say". He turns his feet and walks to the door. He stops, looks over his shoulder. "I meant someone".

Dumbledore office. Madame Hooch rush in. He looks up. "Madame Hooch". She walks forwards. "Something wrong?"

"Severus, Headmaster. Is Severus a problem?".

"What is that?"

"Severus wasn't threatening me but he'll ask me to do him a favor. Before I started my lesson, he came into my office. And then something happened. Like I'd say Severus was right. Mr. Longbottom in hospital wings right now because of me".

Dumbledore smiled, said. "It wasn't your fault, Professor. Severus trying to be protective".

"He mentioned someone".

"Mr. Potter?" Madame Hooch shakes her head no. "So, he meant it". Dumbledore rising up from the chair. "Perhaps you need an ice cream to cheer you up".

Snape and Hermione in the library. Always, alone. Her nose was stuck in a book, again. She didn't notice him behind the books. He was hiding. Why does he always approach this little witch like this, sneaking, stalking her and it is like he knows where she is going next.

"I know you here, Professor". Snape blinked and was shocked. "Come out. Wherever you are. I can feel your presence around here".

Snape smirks, he's out from his hiding place. Hermione looked at him. Annoyed face. "Trying to mock me again, Professor Snape".

Snape dragged the chair and sat on it. Hermione never sees Snape smile, today she did. "Where's your friends, Miss Granger?" ask Snape.

"Why do you care, Professor?".

"Age like you should have enough friends. You friends Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley".

"They don't like me very much. I like to spend time here alone".