Dana Imagine for Livvy_Marie

It's been 2 years since you meet Dana and it's been amazing! He was always hinting things about him wanting to go out but never really asked you.

You were at Dana's playing video games waiting for the boys to get there. Dana turned to you and asked "Livvy you and I are best friends right?" "yeah" you said while staring at the tv. "Can I ask you something" he said sounding nervous.  "Dana you can ask me anything you know that" you say while shooting a zombie. "Ok so umm I was wondering if maybe you wanted to umm-" "We're Here!!" Will yelled walking in. "Thanks for anouncing it Will!!" Dana yelled and stormed upstairs "I'll go talk to him" You tell the boys and run to his room

"Dana whats wrong?" you asked and sit next to him taking his hat and putting it on. Nothing Olivia just go and finish the game" he mummbled into his pillow "Not untill you tell me whats wrong" you lay next to him "It's just I was gonna ask you something kinnda personal  and didn't want th guyss to know" "Well tell me now cuz I'm dying to know" you say like a two year old. "OK so I like this girl and I don't know if she likes me back , and I've been hinting about maybe going out but she never realy payed much attention to it" he said staring at your eyes like they were the only thing that matter. "Well you should ask her out and if she says no then she was a wast of your time" you said knowing what would happen next. "Olivia will you go out with me?" he asked while staring at the floor then met you gaze "Dana Vaughns it took you 2 years to ask me out and you know that I would have said yes cuz your an amzing person" you said leaning in. He did the same until Will walked in.

"Hey um sorry to interuped but Dana Cole and David are shooting silly string all over the place saying they are Siperman and they got it in the Nutella!!" Will said choking up at the end. "Well Will you sure know how to spoil the moment" you said befor kissing Dana.