big girl having fun

hi my name is nashia . I have never been liked because I was considered a "big girl". I would always tell myself that no one is going to stop my grind. I always had friends though. If I had one word to describe them it would be ghetto fabulous . we did everything together no matter what it was.

first you got my girl Regina. she is a red bone . she has long hair and big brown eyes. she keeps her nails on point and never steps out the house with out some type of lip gloss .she is thick in the waste and as she would say the sexy thing that god made. then there is my girl Monica she is more on the low low. she has long silk like red hair. she has all the ass in the world but no tits . she is dark shined but in a good way . she will always be there when you need here . then there is me the one with ass and tits . if you ask me I'm the sexy thick bitch that don't take shit but will love you with so much love three people can give. I was raised to love not to hate. when I was little and got teased my grandmother used to say people treat you how you let them treat you. only you know who you truly are. from that day on I have never cared what a bitch had to think about my thickness .

first time written so please forgive me if it is stupid.