Chapter 24

Shree : You want to stay like this only?

Har :(absent mindedly) yeah!

Shree : (nodding in disbelief) Acha! Until?

Har :(still in his own world) If possible then until this world ends!

Shreeja couldn't hear anything since there was an announcement made by the host of the party. Bringing Harshad out of his dreaming world Shreeja asked him for a dance.

Har : Don't you think I should be asking you for dance!

Shree : Haan but if you are not asking them I thought that why don't I ask you.

Har : You wait I'll just be back.

Shreeja nodded. She stood beside Annika and Shivaay who seemed to be in their own world on ku-chi-ku since they didn't notice her standing beside. Vikram was also there.

Vik : Hey shree!

Shree : Hi, when did you came! And where's your partner Nidhi!

Vik : No her way!

Backstage

Har : Don't you think we are going to do something wrong to a good person. I mean you are also a girl how can you readily agree for this. Moreover, I don't think Shree is a bad person. Come on I mean I've spent I lot of time with her these days.

Girl : Are you nuts! We aren't doing Amy sin okay.

Har : It is a sin yaar! I remember Shreeja saying ' Main kisi aire-gaire ko kiss nahi karungi'

Girl : So you think that you are someone aira-gaira.

Har : Nahi, not like that. But Nidhi...

Yes, she was Nidhi. She was provoking Harshad to get revenge from Shreeja for Annika's slap. He was also furious that time so he shakes hands with her. But now he was regretting it. He thought that, it was wrong to revenge Shreeja for Annika's slap. And now he even felt that Annika was right at her place. Her action proved how much she loved and cared for Shreeja. He decided to discuss drop the plan. But not to tell Nidhi. One thing he didn't understand was why she was behind Shreeja.

Nidhi :Kaha kho gaye?

Har : Naah, no where!

Nidhi : Its so simple yaar! Bring her here peck her lips and click a photo of it. Then spiking her drink I'll click an intimate photo of you both.

Har : OK. Let go.

Nidhi : You go. I'll just use the restroom.

Harshad nodded and left.

Nidhi's POV

I don't think now that Harshad will help me. He was also talking about dropping the plan. Surly he his smitten by that bitch Shreeja. I have to start my plan soon so that he deosnt get time to back off.

Ek baar mein photos khich loon fir pure college mein un photos ke posters banvake lagaungi.

That bitcg snatched my Vikram from me. Now its my turn. And I'll snatch what us important for her, her self-respect.

POV ended

Back to go party, Nidhi went and stood besides Vikram.

Vik : Where were you? I looked for you but..

Nidhi : I was in the restroom.

Host : Guys let's start the party with a beautiful song.

Everyone cheered