"Did you get a case? An email?", John asked. He walked over and looked at the computer screen "Sherlock, is this my computer?.. God did I leave it over again?" "Enough talking, look at this", I said a little impatient. John bent down to look at the computer. There were a moment of silence. John straightened up again, I looked at him. He looked at me then at the computer screen and then back on me. "What?" "Well, what do you think?", I asked a little irritated "I thought you already figured it out", John said a little confused, I sighed. I looked at the email again.

Do you remember me?

"Seems like a person I once knew, or had some sort of relationship with. It can not be Moriarty-", "Obviously", John said. I looked at him, he gave me a clever smile. I looked back at the email "Yes..But the "Remember me?", is still in the same kind direction as "Miss me?", maybe a person who works, or rather, worked for Moriarty...", there was silence "Sherlock?", I heard John ask. I could feel something, it was like a knocking, it came close and closer. Then it hit me. 

"Argh!", "Sherlock?!", "Take Rosie, take her!", I said as I held out Rosie for John to take her. He quickly took her, she began to cry. "Argh..", I held my head, it was probably from earlier today, when I hit that lamppost. "Sherlock are you okay?", John asked, it came almost as an echo "Yes yes I'm..fine". I could hear Mrs. Hudson come up the stairs "What is all this chaos? What happened? Sherlock are you okay?", so many questions, it was all over the place "I'm fine Mrs. Hudson", it was banging, it echoed, it was like chaos. "-get some water", I heard Mrs. Hudson say as she walked over to the sink with a glass. "Sherlock?.." "Sherlock!", I heard John yell, before everything went black.