Part 1

leahs pov

i wake up to the sunrise hitting my eyes

i then went inside the bathroom closed the door did my buisness then i opened the door put on face mask i took it of did my make-up which is only mascara and my eye brows and a litte bit foundation and violet matte lip stick i only dabed the stick 3 times in both lips then i rubed it with my finger then with my lips . then i went to my closet.

''uhhh i hate school it like entering hell'' I say to my self.

i get ready i put on my adidas sweat pants and a black crop top and i did my hair in french braids .

I was walking to school when i was on my phone and i hear a boys voice saying," I'll see you later man ''the voice was geting louder but i just ignored it i was scrolling through IG (instagram) and i bumped in to someone i pick up my cracked phone from the ground i say '' WHAT THE FUCK BRO''. i look up and see hunter ''oh its you the one who never pays attencion were there walking ''

'' i'll fix it i promise" he said with his arms up in defence

''its alright ''i say.

''ok. just don't kill me'' He said.

''i wont ''i laughed.

5 minutes later

''here we are entering hell'' i say with my smile fading.

''YuP''hunter said with the ''P'' poping.

As soon as we enter every one turned and smiled . i was walking to my locker with hunter every one keeped saying hi to me, girls drowling over hunter, boys smirking at me . we made it to my locker and hunter did to i was getting some paper when i heard a slam i jump alittle it was hunter.

''oh sorry''he said,

''its ok''i said

''why are you so popular''he said leaning against his locker

'' why are you famous'' i said mocking him. closing my locker,

''i dont know '' we said at the same time,

we laughed,

Luna's pov

''i was walking inside school going to my locker and then i went to were lea and hunter were at . i was wearing a yellow crop top and high waisted jeans i heard a wisle , i turn to see boys giving each other high fives , i didnt care because that happens to me every day , i look and see hunter and lea laughing.

'' whats so funny'' i say.

'' nothing '' they both say at the same time and laughed , i laughed with them.

''we were laughing because we said the same thing at the same time earlier too like now'' lea said while calming down her laughing with hunter.

''ok well im gonna go to class . bye dont be late love you '' i said while walking to first period.

'' bye love you too ''i heard lea say .

'' bye me too '' hunter said