My strange "Dog"

I couldn't believe it. My dog was really talking to me. Hours ago I was trying to get Nebby to speak to me, like how everyone does when they get a dog. She kept barking at me, but after I went to Petsmart and bought some random bag of treats she stopped barking and didn't stop talking actual English when I told her to speak. "Hey Lillie when are you going to take me out? I need to go to the bathroom." She asks me. "When you stop talking or when AI take over the world, that's when I'm going to take you out," I respond while watching TV. Nebby stares at me with disappointment in their eyes (because Nebby is genderless). "What did I ever do to you? I don't understand man, just hours ago you wanted me to speak, but now? You're telling me to stop yapping... literally(Pun intended)." "Nebby, you don't understand. Now that you started talking, I've been having a headache from all of it. FYI, you'll get your walk LATER." "Hmph. Fine. I see how it is." "Oh My Gosh Nebby, are you peeing on my carpet." Nebby ignores me. "Oh how mature now your giving me the silent treatment right now. Unbelievable." Nebby started sniffing near the Petsmart bag. "Where are my dog treats anyway? Cause I can't survive without food you know." "Why can't I just live in peace," I groaned. I look through the bag to see if where the treats were, but something else caught my eye. "What is that?" I wondered. I recognized it as Nebby's collar! But what is Nebby wearing now then? I turned and looked at the collar Nebby was wearing and it looked mysteriously high tech. "A translator!" I exclaimed. "Where, how, and who gave this to you?" Nebby looked at me like I was stupid. "You don't remember, I was sitting on the porch when a weird rip appeared in front of me and you came through it. You grabbed me and put this collar on me, then put mine on the counter. I protested, but as USUAL you weren't listening to me." Nebby explained. I walked towards Nebby and tried to get the collar off. But suddenly, I saw a bright light. "Ow" I yelled and took my hand away to see that I was burnt. "What did you do Nebby," I said hurt and now really pissed. "I did nothing that was all you." "You know what, fine, I'm done with you," I turn around and gasp. A tear appeared a transperent jellyfish like creature came out of it to stand in front of me. "It appears that the collar has failed to work properly." It stated. It grabbed Nebby completely ignoring me. "Call Lengendary collar Cosmog is in custody." Another portal appeared in front of the strange thing and Nebby and they disappeared. I blinked, yawned and face planted to the ground to think of today tomorrow.

It wasn't that bad of a story in my eyes so hope you enjoyed it to also the mysterious alien creature was Nihilego. Also this was not just me who wrote this so I wont take all the credit.