I'm bored as hell so I'ma rant

Though I would advise you to read till the end because you might get some juicy stuff to use against me if you want.

Today is 11/3/18 or in Spanish since I need to practice 3/11/2018 (My computer doesn't allow Spanish for some reason). Life is great and I'm watching Markiplier on youtube and hes playing prophunt with wade, jack, and bob. Everything is so borrrrrrrrrrring. I can't even think of anything to write about oh wait.

Its the end of the quarter for me right now and I don't know why but instead of giving us a quarterly final test my teacher assigns us a group project plus its been like 36 minutes since I've written the previous paragraph and now I'm watching a youtuber called AGirlAndAGame. She is awesome if I might add. Back to what I was talking about before she gives us a group project LAST THE DAY that we will see each other for the quarter and Its due the day we actuallyu see each other in class. I know that people have had it harder but the fact that I live like an hour away from the school and that I'm not going to talk to some strange person that is in a different clique then I am is UNACCEPTABLE(LMAO writing this). I'm dying. HELP ME.

SOOOO im thinking of a word and that is I add books to my library yet am still hesitant on actually reading them which is weird. Im happily just sitting here tuyuping as my computers battery is quite literally dying (Its at 23%). I love all the authors books and the authors themselves but I don't know sometimes I feel like some things are off. My computer is also being a butt because the U key is super sensitive and it randomly adds u's to the word I'm typing. Just to be an ass to those who've watched the movie 'Mr.Stark I'm not feeling so good' and now I'm dead.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

I just realized that I started boycotting aphmau's videos because of the episode when she killed herself off. I mean not cool and don't spoil it because I going to feel left out and watch it later. Its 8:50 p.m. Japanese ads are funny as shit and I really need to read or watch something gay right now or I'm going to scream. Now I'm watching some Juustice league on youtube now and like always theyu kick ass even though its a world without bruce banner(batman). Now I'm even more bored cause it just ended. My life doesn't suck but I feel sucky. Uhhhhhh I just made the mistake of calling my mother my little sister just now lol. My bed has 2 broken wood boards. Now I watching a video called How The Young Justice Team Members Died and I didn't know that the fans chose to kill boy wonder a.k.a Jason Tod of young justice. I hate everything. I could be updating my story(wattpad+media) buuuut I don't use social media whatsoever. Watching batman and nightwing kick some ass really reminds me of teen titans for some reason. Damien and Bruce moments though. execially the moment when Damien called him his father. I blanked out watching videos so now its 9:22 p.m. now I'm watching a video of the justice league vs. Justiuce league cyborgs now all the "powerless" members are beating the crap out of the cyborgs or close to something like that.

Have you ever felt so horny that you just find release in everything. My guilty pleasure is Parasitic wasps JK or am I. but seriously parasitic wasps are very fascinating because they are able to chemically hypnotize/paralyze their prey into submission while keeping them alive till their eggs eat the prey alive in the nests they make. its now 9:35 and I've moved on to different video where it's finally on to avengers assemble and I wonder why when tony's suit doesn't reboot in time or if it goes offline that Thor is the one to save him from the ocean and or water source. Its kind of funny. Its now 9:40 and uhhhhhhhh I'm bored again. I should really be doing and essay but Im a lazy bitch and am procrastinating like there is a tomorrow.

14% battery power for my computer and I'm watching a insane red skull go after a super uyoung tony stark. season 2 episode 7 I LOVE EVERYTHING now I dislike it. My mom is in the basement and my sister is upstairs. My dad is god knows where working to bring up his business up or sleeping because he is really hard working. though I really miss him. sigh. Nobody has updated anything yet though the things that have updated are the ones that Im hesitant on reading uhh. I feel like watching someone get killed today for some reason not in real life though like in an tv show or something. Have anybody heard of some Netflix rumors like how the whole harry potter movie series is coming this month. Huh watching a STONY moment now uhh sappyu. Tony's crying awwww uggghhhhhh(Hurls from fangirling to hard). And about fangirling ugggggghhh still thinking of STONY again. Yeah now about fangirling lets talk BTS for those fans nevermind. Watching more justice league and its now 9:59 p.m. One minute later I'm watching avengers assemble again. Sigh.

Hawkeye can be such an ass. why am I such a bitch.

Now here comes the juicy bits though let me warn you this story comes from a girl that was called a bitch for the first time by one of her friends yet cried because she thought there friendship was over.

Im really am in a I hate muyself mind set right now and kind of done with this depressing shit so uim just going to go way for now. Write to you soon I guess.(11:51 p.m. long because putting my baby sister to sleep and watching avengers assemble).