The day we met

"Hey girl" Josh said as he had a cheeky grin on his face. "And who are you" said the girl, "I'm Josh, Josh Dunn" Josh said looking proud. "OMG THE ONE FROM TØP!" She said back, "Yes, yes I am, I have money and I mean a lot". The girl quoted "Oooooo I like money, how much do you have in that wallet alone?", Josh replied with pride "About 5 million", "Can I have some?" She asked, "yes of course" Josh gave her 1 million , "Whats your name" Josh wondered. "Eve!" Eve replied . "I better go now, bye!" Eve quickly said as she ran away with 1 million pounds in her hands.

Josh's P.O.V
I couldn't stop thinking about her, she's so fit and sick. One day I'll make her my one and only drum kit.  And the name Eve is sexy as. I wish I could get her number, oh I do, I do, I DO.  Maybe I'll see her again. At the same place same time.

Josh walked home in complete utter. He fell in love with Eve but he could never see her again. He wanted to give her more money just so he can see her, it was worth it right? Josh got home and sat on his bed. "Heyyyy bro hows the life going" Tyler came in screaming. "Not good" Josh replied perfectly; "What?! Why?!" Tyler said worried. Josh answered "I met this girl called Eve, she was fit and stunning, but she went so fast, I gave her a million pounds cause it was worth it, it was all worth it! BUT I CAN NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!". Tyler walked out scared, he was tempted to get a theorist so Josh could calm his pants!

Tyler's P.O.V

Josh is crazy. He gave this random girl a million pounds! She wasn't probably fit though. He's out of his damn mind. Why would he do that. Maybe he feels left out cause half the time he's not in my music videos. She probably thinks his name is so famous cause she heard it before. What if I steal Josh's girl. Hehe good idea Tyler *gives self pat on back*. They can call me....

"MR STEAL YO GIRLLLL" Tyler screamed as the house "fell". "Tyler are you okay?" Josh asked. "I'm fine don't worry about me" Tyler answered. *Tyler left out an evil laugh*.