Chapter 4

Dave's P.O.V

She was more beautiful than I imagined, the way her silk brown flows over her shoulders and how the jeans she was wearing fit perfectly. I admit I was a little jealous she was wearing a 5sos jumper instead of my merch which is a bright green coloured top with 'Dave derping since 5sos hired me'

I watched as she talked to Michael, he could probably feel me send daggers with my eyes at him. I overheard/ ease dropped on their conversation, he asked her name, if I'm totally honest I was expecting her name to be something like Pertrude, she looks like a Pertrude. To my surprise she didn't have a ratchet name, but infact it was 'ruby'.

Dave and ruby

Ruby and Dave

They just sound so perfect together, rave would be our ship name. I already ship it.

"I ship it too" said a blonde haired girl. "rave 5eva"

Was I thinking out loud?

"Yes" she said once again

Fuck I need to stop doing that.

"What's your name?" I asked the blonde girl that anyone would think is Scottish because of the red and black checkered trousers she was wearing.

"Danni"

"Can you move out my way you're blocking my view of the angel. I didn't know heaven was a place on earth" I quite rudely said.

"Ruby?! An angel" she bursts out laughing

I couldn't control myself, she just insulted the goddess so I went to punch her. just as my hand was about to touch her face and certain red and black haired boy blocked my punch.

He held my fist till I calmed down which was like 10 seconds.

Danni seemed to be waiting for ruby who had just moved onto Calum.

Ruby's P.O.V

I waited for danni to finish meeting Michael so I could, danni moved on to Luke and started talking. I froze I just realised I'm meeting my idols, Charlotte gave me a little shove towards where Michael was. I wasn't as embarrassing as I thought I would be, we had a pretty normal conversation but I felt someone staring at us. after Michael I moved to Luke and then Ashton. I heard danni talking to someone, I thought it was Calum but I was wrong, I looked up just as this buff guy was about to punch her, we locked eye for a moment. I'll admit I was gonna do anything because he was pretty attractive, Michael blocked the punch anyway so danni was fine. Charlotte had to nudge me again so I would move onto Calum. as I inches closer to his bit of the table I started getting nervous, Calum's been my favourite for so long, I handed him a nickle back CD and he gladly took it, he saw what it was and looked up and smiling reaching eye to eye. we locked eyes just like me and that god a second ago but I didn't feel anything, well nothing compared to the bald guy I'm gonna be calling husband soon.

Calum hugged me and I felt someone glaring at us.

Dave's P.O.V

I watched as Calum Hugged ruby 'better hold her tight, she's my world' I muttered.

Danni nudged me, I gave her a death glare. I'm gonna go all crazy on her if she tells ruby.

I looked back at ruby and saw her making her way over to me....

A/N

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I made this chapter long to make up for it.

Follow me on twitter @amba5sos

And the inspiration for this book @drxnkhood