Chapter 3: Gone

Heh, Rosemary smiled to herself while jumping through the trees. I am finally free! She whisper yelled. Rosemary started singing to herself. I'm gone I'm going home don't know where home is but I'm going home. She hummed to herself as she jumped tree to tree. She thought about where to go for a little while and then decided that she would go to the village hidden in the mist.

    After about 3 days of treading through the woods she finally made it. She knew by know what she wanted to do. So she sent off to a hotel that had contact with the seven swordsmen. When she finally arrived the man behind the counter backed away a little. Hi I'm looking for the seven swordsmen, she said. Just then one of them walked in. Suigetsu went over to Rosemary and tapped her shoulder. Rosemary quickly turned with a kunai ready to use but stopped when she saw the swordsmen.

    Suigetsu smiled at her and motioned for her to follow. She did as told and followed the fish like man. So I overheard that you are looking for the seven swordsmen or one of them. Correct? He asked. Rosemary nodded, yes I'm a runa- rrr I mean I'm a skilled person in medical ninjutsu and pretty good with my katana but not as good as  wish to be, she said. Ok so you are hoping that I can help you with it correct, Suigetsu asked. Rosemary nodded. Ok if i teach you it would mean a lot of moving is that ok? He asked. She nodded and smiled happily.

    So as a year passed Suigetsu thought Rosemary a lot and she now could handle almost anything. Suigetsu was impressed about how quickly she learned. The two had gone back and forth between villages because of what Rosemary's sister did.

    Pheonix grew upset at Rosemary for leaving her. Sure as the two go older they grew apart but now that Rosemary was gone she really missed her sister. Orochimaru had told her to foster the hate and that one day she could kill Rosemary. Now Orochimaru and Kabuto were a bit pissed at her for leaving and the said if they ever saw Rosemary they would kill her, for the information she held was too great.

    Pheonix decided to get small revenge until she could finally kill Rosemary. She disguised herself as Rosemary and went on a killing spree for three days. During that time she killed 45 people ninja and not ninja. Rosemary became a SS-rank criminal. But in reality it wasn't Rosemary it was Pheonix. So whenever Pheonix got bored or was not busy she went off and killed 2-4 people to make sure Rosemary never was forgotten.

     At first Suigetsu thought is was Rosemary but after seeing that the kills where when Rosemary was with him he knew something was up. So he decided to ask her. Hey Rose? Suigetsu asked. Hmm, she hummed in response. About you supposedly being an SS-rank criminal... he started while Rosemary death glared him and he got a little scared. I know that is isn't you but with you being with me and all are you sure you will be safe and do you know who is doing this... framing you i mean?.. He asked She sighed. Suigetsu knew that the topic of the kills and her past was never spoken of from her but he had hope. She sighed again, and spoke, i have an idea of how and yes I'm sure I'm safe as for my past... you don't need to worry about that. Suigetsu sighed this time and nodded.

Well we should get going to the next village Rose, he said. Rosemary nodded as she got used to being called Rose, where are we going, she asked. The hidden leaf village, Suigetsu said. Rosemary stopped dead in her tracks. But you told me it was to dangerous, she stated. Yes but that is the best place for u to learn how to use your kanata, he replied. For you are going to train with...