"Is going to get better"

Bradley

I woke to a crying baby, Isaac woke up four times last night leaving me with only four hours of sleep, I check the time and it reads 8:00 clock in the morning I yawn and walk over to Isaac and grab the bottle I already made him about thirty minutes ago and I sat down in my bed. I fed him his bottle.

"I still have a hour to get ready and I'm going to the studio today and I'm bringing Isaac with me since the boys never met Isaac, because of Libby didn't went them near him and also because they couldn't stand her, damn what did I see in that woman"

"After a few minutes Isaac finished and I place him on my shoulder to Burp him, then a few minutes go by and he let out two burps more the usual"

"You had a lot in you today baby." I said In a baby voice and kiss his chubby cheeks.

Then I got ready in blue jeans with a white shirt tucked in my jeans with my doc martens shoes and my leather jacket to keep me warm, then I change Isaac nappy then I put him in baby jeans with a blue onesie then I put socks on him with his shoes and place his jacket and hat on to keep him warm.

"Then I grab my phone, charger, wallet, Isaac favorite stuffed bear, guitar,baby bag and Isaac okay I got everything then I walk downstairs to greet my parents then I see Food set at the table"

"Well you can't leave without eating." My Mom saids as she takes Isaac away from me and place him on his play mat as Jesse watches him like she going protect them.

"Thanks Mom." I smile as I dig in the food she made as my dad watches Isaac look amaze by Jess as Jesse is sniffing Isaac.

"You're welcome dear." My mom beams at me.

Me and my family ate and talk then I grab Isaac put everything in the car buckle him in his car seat, then I drive to Tristan house because we be driving together since he doesn't have a car right or can drive, plus he wants to be the first to meet Isaac so of course I said yes.

••

"I knock on the door Tristan of flat after he buzz me in, holding Isaac closer to my body as he stares at me with wide eyes since he wide awake"

"The door fly open and I was greeted by Tristan looking at me with shock on his face"

"What?" I asked

"Nothing just he looks just like you I mean, curly brown hair, brown eyes,
Dimples, he's literally you but baby size." Tristen chuckles as he pulls me in a hug.

"Well I did made him." I smile proudly.

"Can I hold him?" Tristan asked eagerly.

"Yes you can." I grin as I place him gently in Tristan arms as he stares at him happily.

"He's so cute." Tristen giggles.

"Oh my god!" A voice comes out of nowhere and I turn around and I see is Tristan fiancé Jade.

"He's so cute brad." Jade grins as she looks at Isaac in Tristan arms.

"Thank you, you don't mind I use your kitchen to make Isaac a bottle do you?" I asked as I hold up a bottle.

"No go ahead." Jade smiles.

I walk in the kitchen and make Isaac a bottle making it how he likes it which is not to cold not to hot just right, if Libby was here she literally scream at me for giving him formula since she wanted to breastfeed him, but she left and has no right to say anything now