2) creepy two boys

I wake up to the beautiful smell of breakfast. Please please PLEASE! Tell me that Emma is cooking me food! I walk over to my kitchen and sure enough she's cooking!!  "Food?! Is it for me?" I stare at the bacon she is cooking. She sighs "yes"

"YES!! THANK YOU EMMA!!! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!" I scream. "Yeah, yeah. Just be thankful you woke up in time. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to cook for you." she mutters.  "Oh wow thanks 'best friend' I feel the love! "She just smiles at me and says "I do love you! But I love food more." 

Thanks Emma! Note the sarcasm. "Oh and your mom left a note on the fridge for you." Emma hands me the neon pink note. I took it and it read:

Dear Taylor,

        My boss gave me a raise!! But all I need to do is go on a 3 week trip. The sooner the better! Sorry Taylor. Business calls! I will be back in 5 weeks; I'm also taking a vacation. I left you my credit card for food. Emma's parents will check on you if needed bye!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    -mom

"Wow not even a goodbye or a love you, and she didn't even take me!" see my mom always does this to me but never for more than two weeks! I bet you she wouldn’t care if I was gone. Emma comes over to me and pulls me into a hug. “I know what you’re thinking Taylor! Stop it. She loves you and cares for you. And you have my family and I!” I just nodded and silently continue eating while putting my headphones in. Emma looks at me with a knowing look. She’s the only one who knows about my habit/problem. I mean, she is my only friend. “so I was thinking that we should go to the mall today and then eat out for lunch, on me.” Emma smiles brightly she knows just how to cheer me up. No, not the mall! Food, free food that is! So she leaves to get ready while I go upstairs to get ready myself.

I look at myself in the mirror. EW! My strawberry blonde hair was sticking up in all different directions, my emerald green eyes were drowsy and red from lack of sleep, and my skin was as pale as normal. I hop into the shower. I don’t care about my appearance but I really do need a shower. Once I got out I changed into my light blue sleeveless top and jean shorts. Then I got my sandals and my sunglasses and ran downstairs.

I don’t wear makeup; I see no reason why I have to. Then my phone rang. ‘Incoming call from Emma’   “yo?”  “I’m outside when you’re ready”  “OK I’m coming bye!” I hang up the phone and walk outside to see her dancing and singing in her car like the maniac she is. I get in the car and hear 5 seconds of summer ‘don’t stop’ playing and I sing along.

We arrive at the mall and I go straight into barns ‘n noble, my favorite book store. Emma just rolls her eyes at me and laughs. “What? A girl can’t love reading books?” I ask as people stare at me squealing about my new book coming out. “Not when the whole store is dead silent and then you start squealing, look! you scared the little kids!” Emma points at them. So I told Emma we should leave and she agrees. So we left to go get Starbucks.

  Authors note:

 Was it good? Was it bad? What do I need to work on or add in? Please feel free to comment any suggestions. Bye! I love all of you lovely readers!