A Date with Hyung-Sik? pt2

~~~Hope you like it~~

I wake up to the sound of an irritating rooster sound, the so-called rooster being my stupid phone telling me its time to get up and wash up or ill be late for work and like always I listen to it. As I get up to go to the washroom I trip over Cream who happens to be laying on the floor.

"Cream! How many times have I told you to move from the white carpet because you blend in with it and I cant see you!" I lightly scold her and she rushes off into the living room. I groan from the pain at my knees and check to make sure there is no physical harm, once I've checked I get up quickly and rush into the washroom for a shower.

Once I'm out of the shower, I blow dry my hair put light makeup on and start to look for today's outfit. That's when it hits me.

"I have a date with Hyung-Sik today!" I say out loud and set my hand on the bridge of my nose. I was glad I was going out but the biggest problem I had was I never knew what to wear. 

"What is he gonna wear? Where are going to go? How much makeup do I put on?" I start to panic and pace back and forth, I look at the time and it's 9:20 and the traffic from your house to work was horrible at this time. My mind goes blank from the questions that filled my mind a few seconds ago, I start to pull things out from my closet and hurry out the door into my car.

~~

      ~~(You wear that)~~~

As I finish parking and head towards the building's elevator I see Jeon Jungkook, my boss, heading towards the same direction too but decided to ignore him and act like I have no clue he's behind me. As I step inside I go into the corner of the elevator to keep my distance, Jungkook steps inside and I give him a bow followed by a stern "Sir." and look straight ahead. from the corner of my eye, I see him smile and chuckle a little when he goes to the corner on the other side of mine. I start to feel a little pinching pain from the bottom of my foot so decide to bend down to check what it was that was causing the pain. As I slip out a small pebble and regain my balance I stand straight once more, than a rumbling sound is heard, it kinda sounded like the elevator.

"Y/N Watch out!" Jungkooks voice was heard and suddenly I was in his embrace. My hands on his rock-like chest and his arms were around my waist. I don't really take in what just happened but instead, I start to rant about the whole situation.

"What the hell?! why did the elevator just stop like that? Don't tell me we're stuck?" I start raising my voice and then I hear what sounds like a gulp. I look up and see my boss only inches away from my face and my body pressed to him, my hands on his chest and his wrapped tightly around my waist and I quickly pull away.

"S-sir, my apologies, I didn't mean for this to happen," I say and back up, I remove my hands and lower my gaze as I try to avoid his eyes. But he doesn't remove his hands and that's when I speak again.

"Sir," I speak directly at him and he snaps.

"Yes. What is it?" he says nonchalantly as if he doesn't realize where he's touching.