I Where The Crossroad Ends I

C R O S S R O A D S

a bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn

S Y N P O S I S

Where The Crossroad Ends is a story I've known about for a while now. It's not my story, this is one of my dearest friends story's. One she told me to write, but add the little details that matter. The true details that emphasize the idea of this book. The little details that matter the most and which are true. The details where there isn't an end to it but a story.

D E D I C A T I O N

Young love,

- and whoever else who gives a shit.

C A S T

Benedetta Gargari AS Alessandra Romano

Samuel Hardwood AS Aaron Davies

D E S C R I P T I O N

Alessandra Romano has seen it all- And lived through it as well. When she see's something she's not supposed to see with Aaron Davies, the schools delinquent, she seeks to help him. Through all those grey broken walls and cages there has to be a beating heart, even if its filled with sorrow and sadness.

It's like broken glass; when the heart is in a million pieces, which one are you supposed to go for?

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

©Mejuri2018

Started - July 7 2018

Ended - –––

Have a good day people