Shopping

Hello, my LittleKs !!!! This will be my second book up. To those who are new 

Rule #1 No hating ( i already know my English isn't good I don't need you telling me this ) and if you don't like it you can just leave.

Rule #2 Please comment and Vote if you enjoyed it.... because it gives me the happy feels when I see that you do plus I love reading comments ( they can be so funny at times )

Also as said before I don't own anything ( like the anime and images ) only the story idea.

So let's Go!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yurio POV

Laying on my bed listening to music and scrolling through my social media like I usually do. Nothing entertaining really just a bunch a lovely pictures of Victor and that fat pig. They are so gross.

I switch apps to go on the site that sells animal print, to see if they had anything good or new. I follow them so I get notifications and stuff it's like whatever. Scrolling through their tiger print section I heard a knock at my door. I sigh and got up to answer it.

Opening it to see who it was I saw none other than fat pig himself. Even though he lost the weight long ago I still choose to call him just because I feel like it.

"Tsk!! What do you want?"

"O-Oh um-um Victor and I are heading to the mall and we wanted to know if you wanted to come?"

I stared at him slightly annoyed and was about to reply no when all of a sudden Victor appeared all happy and smiles not the usual calm smiling demeanor he has. Oh no I mean the one he has around Yuri .... It's annoying to say the very least.

"Yurio are you ready, come on let's go!!!" Victor says while grabbing my arm and pulling me out the room.

"Wait a minute!! I never said I was going, let go of me and stop calling me that!!"

"See Victor I told you he wouldn't want to come"

"Oh please, of course, he does that room is too boring, he should come out with us it will be fun, "he said still pulling me towards the door.

"Hey, I don't wanna go with you two. That's way worst I rather be in my room. Tsk" I finial broke free of his grip.

"Oh come on Yurio I promise it will be fun and you can check out the stores for nice things" Victor tries to convince me.

Well, I probably can find a store or two with tiger prints or something. So maybe it won't be as bad as I'm thinking even if it's with these two. Plus it would be nice to go out but I can't let them know I might enjoy this.

"Whatever I'll grab my things and come"

"Yaaay we're all going!!!" Victor says jumping around while fat pig looks happy and relieved.

I grabbed my hoody, wallet and my fierce stuff tiger and we walked out after putting on our shoes.

As soon as we got to the mall victor began pulling us into stores and then more stores then more stores. It hasn't been an hour yet and I'm already regretting this. Sigh.

\\\\\~~~ Time Skip ~~~//////

"Victor that ring cost 20K, he didn't have to do that"

"Oh Yuri anything for you," Victor said hugging him. Ew, all lovely and stuff.

I was walking behind them as they were talking I didn't want to get to close to them or else people will think we're here together

"Come to the mall with us... It'll be fun they said" I mumble mocking them as I glare at the back of their heads. We have been here for about 2hours and this was not fun at all and this mall sucks, can you believe we've passed and been in more than 15 stores and not one sell tiger prints or anything cool. I sigh as I continued walking behind these two idiots.

Just then we pass on of the greatest stores ever 'Hot Topic'. I stop and start staring, I didn't care that the two idiots continued without noticing that I stopped. I made my way over there. Just then my phone started ringing I was getting a video call from Victor. I was trying to take my phone out of my hoody packet but I felt something else. I pulled it out ignoring the ringing phone and there I was staring at Victor's credit card. How did I even get this? Oh right!!! After he bought the ring for Yuri making him all flustered and blushing, he was so excited he ended up almost leaving it at the cashier and I picked it up.

An evil smirk appeared on my face. The ringing of my phone snapped me out of my thinking. I decided to answer the call. It showed a worried Yuri and a pouty Victor.

"Yurio where are you, how did we lose you in the mall??" I didn't bother to answer. All I did was turn with my back facing the entrance of Hot Topic then I held up Victor's credit card. I heard them gasp right before I end the call and run into the store.

Let's just say by the time they got me I brought like 6 bags worth of cool stuff

Let's just say by the time they got me I brought like 6 bags worth of cool stuff. Now that was fun!!. Maybe going out with them wasn't such a bad this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats it for now My LittleKs. i Hope y'all enjoyed it don't forget to vote and ggive me those happy feels