Chapter 9 - Week 4

Jennifer’s POV

we were getting ready. Dan was doing Cat’s makeup. She was really pretty. She was wearing a black and white striped top with a black mini skirt. She had red open toe wedges. Her makeup a black Smokey eye effect with red lips.

I was wearing white shirt with skinny black jeans and a jack wills hoodie. She had red and white pumps on. She had white eye shadow on with black glitter on top. Her lips were a red.

Mia was wearing a shoulder white shirt that had ruffles around the top with blue wash jeans and purple pumps on. She had purple eye shadow on and a simple coat of clear lip-gloss.

Sam was wearing a red shoulder top with ruffles lining the top. She had beige shorts. She also had black geek glasses on. She had light pink pumps on. She had a light pink eye shadow on. With red lips.

Kim was wearing a grey top with a blue blazer on. She had navy skinny jeans on. She had black strappy wedges on. She had a white and navy eye shadow on. With a coat of clear lip-gloss.

“you’re on in 5.” The backstage assistant said.

We walked to the box where we wait to go on. The last singer finished the comments and walked off stage. We then walked on to the stage when it was dark. Our background was graffiti saying 21st century girl.

[Mia]

Give me an inch

I promise I’ll take a mile

Danger is beauty

I’ll face it with a smile

I’m on a mission

With no restrictions

Don’t second guess myself

I’m born to be wild

[Jen]

I’m the type of chick

That likes to rock the beat

I like to rock the beat

I like to rock, rock the beat

[All]

21st century girl

I do what I like

21st century girl

I’m taking you for a ride

21st century girl

Yeah, I’m gonna live it up

Just it up

21st century girl

It’s a beautiful life

21st century girl

Us walking side by side

21st century girl

Yeah, I’m gonna live it up

Just live it up

[Kim]

Step on the breaks

then I’mma step on the gas

I am a rebel

But I do it with class

I set the boundries