Chapter 15 - Week 8 First Performance

Kim's POV

Over the last week we have been practicing. Mia and Liam started to go out. We found them makeout on Mia's bed. Then they announced the news. Jen also started to go out with Zayn. That story was quite funny. Zayn fell on top of Jen then Cat walked in on them. She thought they were going out so she shouted it all through out the house. Then with out him asking they started to go out. I was going out with Harry. When we were playing truth or dare Cat dared Harry to do seven minutes in heaven. Then he just asked me out and you can guess the answer. The only people not going out is Sam and Niall. They are getting close so it won't be long.

Liam had to drag all the boys out of the room because They were all making out with their girls except for Niall. And we had to get ready for the performance. I wouldn't have minded Harry in here. I could tease an flirt with him.

I was wearing a black corset with white strpies going down the sides and pink around the top.

Mia was wearing a corset dress. Half of her skirt was red where as the other side was black she had a red top with a cut out bit with red lace covering. She had pink straps.

Jen was wearing the sam skirt as Mia but she had a pink corset with black bra cups.

Sam was wearing a tight corset with red on the bottom. (It was tutu like). She had a pink upper half with black going down the sides.

Cat was wearing the same a cat but she had black on the bottom half  she had a pink that was split righ down the middle that showed her red strapless bra. She had black on the side of the upper half.

Our name was called up.

We ran onto the stage.

The music started:

[Sam]

Just another one champion sound

Yeah, Hearties, we're about to get down

Who the hottest in the world right now

Just touched down in London Town

Bet they give me a pound

Tell them put the money in myhand right now

Tell the promoter we need more seats

We just sold out all the floor seats

[All]

Take me on a trip

I'd like to go someday

Take me to New York

I'd love to see L.A.

I really want to come kick it with you

You'll be my american boy

[Cat]

He said "Hey Sister

It's really really nice to meet ya"

I just met this 5 foot 7 guy who's just my type

I like the way her's speaking his confidence is peaking

Don't like his baggy jean but I'mma like what's underneath them

And no I ain't been to MIA

I heard that Cali never rains and New York's Heart awaits

First let's see the west end

I'll show you to my brethen

I'm liking this American Boy, American Boy