Surprising News

Vics POV
I felt the warm water trickle down my back as I rinsed out my hair.I enjoy showers just a little too much.I hopped out of the shower and into a towl.I dried off and put some fresh clothes on.I combed my hair with a comb then I slipped on my black vans.i opened my house door to a fresh breeze hitting my tan skin.I decided to go for a long walk.I checked the time on my phone and it was only 1:37pm I love that when i'm not on tour I get to take my time and wake up whenever I want to.I stared walking down the all to familiar street untill I got a call.hmm, my manager rarely ever calles me on my time off tour.I answered my phone and david said "the fanbase of pierce the veil and this other rock band called Sleeping With Sirens wants the two bands to collaborate, I think this would be a hit song and pierce the veil will just get bigger.I already discussed the details with sleeping with sirens managers and we've decided that the lead sing and his name is kellin bostwick will be featuring on your guyses song.We'll meet up in LA in 1 week at the studio to descuss more details about this song.Anyways you better get to writing so we can have a hit song, i'll text you the time when the day comes.See you in LA bye bye now."
I was speechless I mean this could be the hit song that we've been waiting for, this could be our breakthrough.I mean I have seen the tweets about us collaborating together but I didn't think they were that serious.I have to call mike so we can write together.
Bzzzzz bzzzzzz "hey vic whats up" i'll tell you whats up when you get here, it's ergent just get here as soon as you can.It was kinda rude for me to hang up but oh well.
This is it, it's our time to shine.

Hope you liked the first chapter it's my first kellic and i'm kinda nerves about publishing it...