Chapter One:

It was the time of the Revolutionary War. Some people where rich enough to not care what is happening in the world, while others have to fight the war or are at home worrying about their loved ones fighting it. My name is Candice(idk, the name just spoke to me) and I am fortunate enough to be rich and not care about what is happening in the world. All I have to do in this life is marry a rich dude, wear really tight dresses, and have children. The only thing I've done is wear tight dresses. Tonight is the Winter's Ball and I just can't wait! I prepped and got on my carriage to head to the Winter's Ball. I am hoping to meet a handsome rich man to court me. I arrived at the ball with my mother.
"Now remember Candice. Don't talk to any soldiers, they might just be poor horny men. And you need a rich and handsome one." She reminded me.
"Got it." I waved my fan in front of my face in order to look flirty with the well dressed men.
A man approached me. "Excuse me Miss, would you like to dance with me?" He offered his hand to me. He looked truly handsome, but I noticed his soldier uniform. My mother looked at me in disgust. You better not dance with him, is exactly what my mother's face said.
I looked back at him. He looked so sweet. "Of course." I took his hand, not looking towards my mother. I could tell she disapproved this action.
We danced a while till he broke the silence.
"I never got your name." He commented.
"Well, I never got yours." I replied.
"Touché." He stated.
"Nice to meet you, Touché." I laughed.
"It's actually not Touché. It's Baguette." He confirmed.
"Oh, what a unique name. I'm Candice." I smiled.
We danced the night away and at the end we kissed. Yes! It was a dream come true for me! I have found my Prince!
"Baguette, I want to see you again." I looked into his eyes.
"Let's write to each other." He pitched.
"I live on 123 Sesame Street." I informed him.
"I live on the camp."
"Wait, what?" I was so confused.
"I'm one of the soldiers at war." He explained. "Can't wait to write to you!" He kisses my cheek. I was speechless.
~~~~~~~~~
What is this? I would like to dedicate it to @die_a_hole_1278 and MissNiamh