chapter one

Sandy's p.o.v

i was in the middle of testing my new invention to see if it was capable of altering the mind of something when spongebob entered my dome. "hi sandy! watcha doin?" he asked me as he quickly made his way over to the machine, not thinking twice about it at all as he was tookin over by curiosity. "these is my new invention! i call it the "mind curve 2000" i said to him as i was busy looking over my notes while he was taking in every detail of the machine. "ooohhhh! what's this button for?!?" he said as he pressed a button that was on the machine. i gasped as it turned on and quickly powered up. "spongebob!!!!move out th-" before i could finish my sentence the machine fired and hit spongebob. it threw across the ground with its blast as i ran over to the machine and turned it off. not a moment later i went over to spongebob to see that he was wiping himself off after such a blast. "spongebob, do you feel the same? are you alright? do you feel different?" i asked him as i helped him out of the hole he was in. "don't worry!!! I'm fine!!!" he said to me as he smiled, causing me to letting a sigh out with relief. "that was a close one. luckily the machine seemed to not work so your brain should be the same" i said to him as i looked at my calculations with confusion. i should probably check his brain waves to see if he's alr-. "sorry sandy but i got to go to work before Mr.Krabs starts charging me for being late" he said as he quickly left. i shook my head as a smile spread across my face. suddenly, an explosion happened behind me as i turned to see that my machine was in ruins. i would be sad about it, but since i already knew that it didn't work i would have had to take it apart anyways. so i just shrugged it off as i went back to the board to fix my calculations. its strange though that it didn't work since i made sure the calculations were right, but i guess i looked over something.

Squidward's p.o.v

i entered the krusty krab as i made my way to the counter, preparing my stuff for today. "Mr.Squidward! where is spongebob?" krabs said as he walked over to the front of the restaurant. "i don't know, but its not that bad" i said to him as i yawned. "well he better be here soon! I'm not paying him for nothing!" he said as he re-entered his office. not long after spongebob walked threw the door as he was skipping to the kitchen. i sighed as i tried to distract myself from boredom since nobody was here. after a couple hours customers started to enter which allowed me to actually work. after i was done with a customer i heard the sound of something falling from the kitchen. i quickly turned around to see that spongebob was covered in pots and pans. i sighed as i entered the kitchen area to help him. "what happened here?" i asked him after we were done putting everything up. "i-I'm sorry squidward..." he said to me in a small voice. i looked at him in confusion as he wasn't as happy like usual. it didn't take long for me to see that he was slightly shaking as fear filled his eyes. "hey spongebob, its okay I'm not mad" i said to him as i gently put my hand on his shoulder. he flinched at the contact causing me to quickly retract my hand. after a moment he took a deep breath in and out, allowing him to stop shaking. "i-I'm fine. d-don't know what c-came over me" he said as he put a smile on his face, but i know him when he is actually happy, but i could tell that it was a fake one. i let it go since the bell was ringing at the counter so i had to get back to my position. i wonder what that with spongebob was all about. meh.....i guess its just not so good of a day for him, but i know he will be better tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i hope that you liked this part and if you did then make sure to like this first part and comment whatever you want since I'll be responding like usual

bbbbyyyyeee💖💖💖