three.

1968- Maria and Gladys decided to not go to the Doors concert with their friends. They both stayed in the big house, when they heard a knock. It was a man, he was asking for help because he was bleeding. Maria was a nursing student, so she decided to open the door and let them in. When she found out that the man was not actually bleeding and he was faking it to get inside, the man knocks out both girls. Maria wake up to the water from the ceiling dripping on her. The man tells her to undress and to put on her nurse's uniform before she ties her up. Maria praying to God, the man tells her that God will not save her. She then has her last moments before the man stabs her in the back repeatedly.

day two.

I decided not to go to school today, because I didn't want to see those girls who think they ruled the school.

Even though my mom was out in the stores, my father was downstairs in his office with people, trying to solve their problems.

I was in my room, cooped up in my blankets when I decided to explore the big house.

Carefully walking out of my room, I hear a noise down the hall.

Opening the door, I find an old women dressed in a maid dress and my dad pinning her on the couch.

"We've only been here for three days and you're already doing stuff already? You're disgusting." I say, running downstairs to the nearest room, which was the basement.

Taking a deep breath, I walk downstairs to the basement. Everything was dark, and I couldn't see anything. Taking every step quietly, I hear someone say, "You shouldn't be here, Beatrice."

Turning around, I see the boy I saw yesterday with a new hair color.

"You know this is like trespassing, right?" I respond.

"You shouldn't be down here, Beatrice. It's dangerous, okay?" He takes my hand and leads me upstairs.

"How do you get in here?" I asked,

"Ask me again in a month." He says before walking away.

.

.

It was nine pm and I was in my room, listening to loud music when my mom comes knocking in my room, with a cupcake in a plate.

"Hi, Beatrice." She softly says.

I never had a good relationship with either of my parents, I really didn't know why.

"Hello, mom."

"Our neighbor, Constance decided to make some cupcakes and she brought one for you." She replies, putting the cupcake on my desk.

Constance was our next door neighbor.

Before I could reply, we hear our doorbell ring.

We both decided to go downstairs to see who it was.

My mom opening the peep-hole said, "Who is it?"

"I'm hurt." What sounded like a woman said.

"I'm sorry." Was all my mom could respond.

"Well, aren't you going to let me in? Can't you see I am bleeding on the side of my head?" She says.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to let you in." My mom says before closing the peep-hole.

"Beatrice, go check if all of our doors are closed and secure." Nodding, I quickly run to the kitchen and lock the door. Checking all the other doors, I hear banging.

Running to my mom, she says. "Beatrice, run up to your room and lock it, and if you hear any screaming try to call the police."

++++

okay, i am trying to work out this story like the show, so sometimes i'll be re-editing some chapters and adding more and taking off some stories. some chapters will also have history of the murder house, like the show. so please bear with me as i fix some things.

vote, share, and please comment on any of my stories, i love it when you guys comment on my stories, they make me laugh so hard.

well dubai my horfs.