Character Info

Hi my name is Ava Smith. I live and breathe to figure skate. I have been figure skating seen I was 3 years old. When I took my first step on the ice, i knew that from that moment on, I wanted to figure skate and go to the Olympics to win gold for my country. I have brown hair and baby blue eyes. I am 5'5 and 16 years old. My best friend is Bella Moore. She is a figure skater just like me. We both dream of going to the Olympics together and both winning a medal so we can hear them play O'canada has we get our medals. I have a little sister who is 8 years old an just started figure skating too. My parents are not together any more. They end thing when I was 7 years old. It was hard but I lived through it.

I have had boyfriends before but it has never worked out because I just have not had time to spend with them. i hate Hunter Jones. He is the captain of the hockey team and always is coming in to watch the figure skaters with his team because we wear little short dresses and he needs to fill his needs. Man-whore if you ask me.

Extra info#

Favorite color: Purple

Favorite food: Salad

Hates:Hunter,school,homework and Lily( Evil figure skater/slut)

Hobbies:Figure skating,drawing, shopping, modeling,writing and working at shelter with the animals that need homes.

Hey whats up, My name is Hunter Jones. You could say I have a good life, well i am captain of the hockey team and i HOT!!! Ev ery girl wants me, well every girl. Ava Smith. She hates me and I hate her but she is one hot chick. She is to into her skating though but she is one hell of a skater and will probablay go to the olympics. I have blond hair that justin bieber like cut and blue yes and dont worry you dont have to say it I am Hot!! and i know it!!

Extra info#

Favorite color: Red

Favorite food:Pizza

Hates:School, and Ava Smith(likes she is hot though)

Hockey number:14