Chapter 2

Ava’s Pov.

After, I got changed into a pair of jeans, red tank-top with a black V-neck over it.  I quickly packed my skating stuff up and threw on my club jacket, with my high tops, then ran to my car and drive to school. When I got there I found a parking spot and ran into the school before I was late again. When I got to my locker I saw the cheerleaders around Missy’s locker. Missy is the head cheer leader and a total slut. She is also a figure skater but I am way better than her. She can’t even do a double axel and she is in regionals.  She thinks, she will make it to nationals, the world champ ships, and then The Olympic trials. All I have to say is YA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! She is with Hunter, I think………… They have a more like ummmmmm………..Friends with Benefits thing going on.

 “Excuse me” I said pushing my way through the bardies that could be human.

“Well look, who it is, Miss Ava……The best figure skater ever she teased me.

“You going to regionals because if you are enjoy it because that is has high as you are going to get” She told me has all of her friends started to laugh

‘Ya, you should enjoy it while you are there because when you are here, I will be at the Olympic trails going to the Olympics on Team USA. So if I were you and I were smart, Which you are not I would keep my mouth shut before I become really mad’ I told her like I was stating a fact. Which it was, she is has dumb as a pole. If they had both had to take a test the pole would do better because she would not understand why the pole is taking a test.

 “I am telling Hunter she yelled and stormed off with her crew/Bardies.

“That was great Ava” I heard someone say

“Hey Sasha, Ya it was I was just putting Missy and her Bardies in their place” I told her

“It about time, someone did”

“I know”

After I got my books we headed to class. The whole day missy kept glaring at me and Hunter kept checking me out. 

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I HATE them both and hate is a strong word.

After school I headed to the arena and ran into Hunter.

“Hey Ava”He tried to flirt with me.

“Hey” I said coldly to him

“Come on don’t be like that, you know you want to be with me”

“I don’t date man-whores and gerks”

“Don’t be like that he told me but by this time he had me backed up to a wall.

“What are you do. Ing I finally said

“Am I making you nervous”

“No”     

“Well then I like you Ava but I want you to like me so why don’t we give it a try.

“How about no”

“Come on, I bet I could make you fall in love with me with in 2 weeks’

“And I Bet I could make you fall for me and not  just to Fu** me”

“Ohhh really”

“Yup”

“Ok, then lets play a game then, If I fall in love with you than you win but if you fall in love with me than I win” “Sound fair”

“You have a deal

 “ And the rules are anything goes in these 2 weeks ok”

“Yup”

And then we shook hands.

Little did I know that this would be the start of something big……………….

Thank you everyone