Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ava's Pov.

I woke up at 4;30 am and got up to have ashower quick and get all of my stuff together for the day.

Wh yam I up so early you ask well, I have to skate each morning from 5;30 am to 7;30 am. then get to school for 8:30. Then go to work from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. Then go and skate from ^:00 pn- 9;00 pm at night and the next day I start it all over again, but I only skate at night on Mondays,Wedesdays and Thursdays.

After I got all of my things I headed to the rink, got on my skates and got on the ice but right when I stepped on I was tackle to the ground by my best friend Bella.

"Morning" she cheer to happy for 5:30 in the morning.

"Hey, we better get up before we get in trouble i told her"

I did my loop,toe loop, sallcow, flip, lutz, and Axel. Then I did all of my doubles. After that I started my spins with a one foot spin, to a sit spin my good way and bad way. Then camel, flying camel, and donut spin. After I ran through my foot work.

As I was starting my program for Reginald's, guess who show up. Hunter and his hockey came running in to check out the figure skaters. I just igorne them and went on with my program untill I heard Hunter yell at mr

"Nice A** Ava, Why dont you come over later and we can have some fun"

THAT WAS IT!!!!!!!!!! I thought, I skate right up to him and slapped him across the face and said

"I Have much more important things to do with my time: I told him while all of his hockey team "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Oh really"

"Yup"

"We will see about that because before you know it you will be lying on my bed honey and i don't take no for a answer"

"Well learn to Hunter because it is the only thing you will ever be getting out of me" i told him then skated off the ice to get ready for thing I hate the most

HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys are enjoying so far, i will up date soon!!luv u!!<333333333

 SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!