O.N.E

LEXI'S POV
Just one more cut I think to myself as I slid the cold, sharp razor across my skin but as always it just led to more cuts. My names Lexi caniff and yes I'm Taylor caniff's little sister but it hasn't been easy being his sister I've gotten so much hate for it and I honestly don't know why.

I'm 17 and live with Taylor and it's great just being with my brother except when he has his loud and obnoxious friends over I mean yeah they're cool but sometimes they can be annoying but I managed to deal with them. We moved away from my parents because they were kind of abusive mainly to me and they play a big role as to why I'm a cutter and sometimes I wonder if I would be better off gone from this world.

Taylor is the main reason why I'm still here...he doesn't know about my self harm but he's helped me in so many ways and he doesn't even know it, I don't even know what he would do if he found out about my cuts. But that's basically my life a 17 year old girl who gets hate and harms herself. I've come to the conclusion that sometimes it's a lot easier to deal with physical pain than it is to deal with emotional pain and let me just say my thoughts get to me almost all the time.

I place the blade back into the little black box and place it under my sink, I get some toilet paper and press it against my cuts to stop the bleeding. I hop in bed and turn off the lights falling asleep...the only normal thing I do.

A/N: so I rewrote scars and tell me what y'all think! Super excited for this