T.W.O

LEXI'S POV
It's 10:30 and I've been in bed for thirty minutes just looking at my ceiling thinking about absolutely nothing like always, I get up and take a shower and get dressed ready for the day I look in the mirror to see if my outfit looks decent but then again why should it matter I'm not impressing anyone.

I just stare at myself in the mirror until I heard Taylors voice "hey lex? The guys are coming over today" I just roll my eyes and mimic him silently and then I decide to yell back 'y'all spend so much time together why don't all of y'all get married?' I say walking out of my bathroom to see his head poked in the crack of my door and he chuckles a little "yeah we'll do that but I'll be sure to leave Cameron for you'' he says sticking his tongue out and running downstairs.

I grunt loud enough so he could hear he knows I kind of like Cameron and he continues to tease me about it, I plop myself on my bed and decide to look at Twitter I'm on my phone for a good 20 minutes until I hear the screams of boys which can only indicate that my brothers husbands have arrived. I decided not to be so antisocial and actually go downstairs to interact with people.

Before I went down I decided to change my shirt to a long sleeve crop top for personal reasons obviously, I walk downstairs to see them talking and bro hugging like really why can't they just hug like normal people. Once I hit the bottom I start to hear "hey Lexi lookin' cute" or "hey mamas" and many more I just look and smile at them until I hear Cameron speak "hey little caniff" I turn around to see Cameron laughing cause he knows I hate to be called that I just roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen to make some cereal for myself.

I walk out to see them all huddled around the tv playing their stupid games I sit down next to Matthew which is probably the only normal one I like "hey lex" he says while scrolling through his phone I bring my legs up to be criss cross and began eating my cereal 'hey Matty so how are things with that girl you told me about' I say getting a little closer to him.

He shuts his phone off and faces me completely "they went pretty great lex! We went out and we had a great time, we connected I think she might be the one" I smile and nod my head a little 'that's great Matty hope it goes well from here on out' I say to him Matt is probably my best friend out of them all and no he doesn't know about my self harm...no one does.