You saved me

So this story idea was given to me by blue-met-green !! Thank you so much. This is so cute. I'm making the idea come to life now!! I love all of the support from you and everybody else!

"Are you alright! Can you hear me?"

I couldn't feel anything. All I felt was being yanked out of something, people screaming around me and then darkness took over me.

  3 weeks later

When I woke up in the hospital it was so bright and I couldn't see anything; I thought I was dead. The walls were so white and it smelled like Clorox and sanitizer. The worst part is.. I couldn't remember why I was here.

"Louis Tomlinson? Glad you're awake and I'm assuming feeling better. I'm Dr. Clayton and this is my student in training Dr. Styles. He's shadowing me for the rest of the month. He's going to be the one to check on you and do what I do." And just like that, it was me and the younger doctor in training.

"Soooo." He was nervous as he looked around. I've never been in the hospital before so I was just as weird as him.

"I know. I have no family here. Wanna know why? It'll break the ice." He looked at me weird and smiled a little.

"Small talk really isn't my forte and I don't want to intrude on your personal life."

"You're my DOCTOR. They do that. Plus I think you're pretty hot." What did I just say?

"Oh really?" Dr. Styles barked out a loud laugh. I just embarrassed myself in front of him.

"Yeah now come sit. He said I'm the only one you take care of. So you can afford to be here a while." He sat down in the chair beside my hospital bed. He just stared at me for a bit.

"My name is Harry by the way. If I'm gonna intrude on your life you should know my first name."

"Hi harry. So. I just moved here from London. My family moved to America and I lost touch with them about 1 year ago. If they ever found out I was in an accident I would be forced to move back with them." My mood suddenly changed and my heart ached for them. They send me mail every so often but I miss my mom telling me what to do and how to dress. I miss my little sisters begging to go with me, everywhere.

"Oh.. yeah about your accident." He paused a bit but continued anyway. "They told me and Dr.Clayton that you were pulled from wreckage on a small road in the middle of nowhere. They said you were riding with another person and you were in the passenger seat. Somehow the driver didn't get hurt." He looked confused. How did I get hurt and not the driver?

"That's weird. I don't really remember who I was with." The sympathy harry was giving me was gross.

"Well he said his name was Tyler and that someone had hit you guys from the back and the car flipped on your side. He said you weren't wearing a seat belt." Tyler. My ex- boyfriend Tyler? Why was I with him?

We got drunk together. Oh my god. He was drinking and driving. I was drunk. I'm so fucking stupid.

"I'm so stupid. So stupid!" For some reason I began crying and pulling at my hair.

"Hey.. calm down." He rubbed his hands through my messy hair and I was trying so hard to breathe.

"Tyler was drunk driving. He caused this. I could have fucking died." My anxiety turned into rage and now all I wanted was for him to repay the debt.

"You remember?" His eyes went wide and I nodded. I don't think I could speak anymore.

"Can you let me rest for a while. I need time to think for a bit." He nodded, got up and left the room.