Chapter One: Tom's... a camboy?

Tom's POV

I checked the house twice to make sure no one was home. I went to all the rooms but Tord's, Edd's and Matt's because they need there privacy... even that commie. I know Edd and Matt went out for icecream and the movies and Tord was out, probably getting more of his weird books.

After I make sure no one is home, I ran to my room and pulled out a light blue box with some glitter glue on the top saying "Secrets Box" from under my bed. I opened the light blue glittery box and I saw all my kinky outfits and sex toys.

Some of the things I had in the box were high socks, some kinky outfits, and a couple of sex toys. I had a light pink dildo and another dildo but it was a light blue one that could vibrate. I had a couple of other things that were brand new that I have never used them on myself or anyone else. I'll never had a boyfriend or girlfriend anyways.

I clicked the power button on my laptop and waited for it to turn on. As I was waiting, I changed into some high socks that were a pastel pink and blue that went all the way up. I had pastel pink boxers. I had my usual blue hoodie on as well. After I changed into my stuff, I went live.

I waited for some people to join as I got out my toys.

"Hey everyone!" I said happily. "So I have some new toys today that I got... Hopefully these will be fun" I said. I looked at the chat and started to read it.

((I made these usernames up XD))

~Chat Box~

1231234: Oh my god Tom!!! I can't wait to see you getting fucked by your toys!!

BigDicc91: I'm at work but I'm going to watch this anyways, This is why private bathrooms exist... right?

I'mgayformen42: I WANT TO FUCK YOU TOM!!

I'mextragayforwoman: AHHHH, YOUR LIVE!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY!!!

Tom's POV ((Again))

I giggled as I take out a light pink dildo that I own and put it aside. "You guys really want to see me have fun huh?" I said smiling slightly. Everyone in the chat said yes.

I pulled down down my boxers very slowly keeping my high socks on. I postioned myself to where they can see my bottom half facing towards them.

I grabbed some lube and put some of it on the light pink dildo. I slowly put the dildo inside me and I bite my lip. "You guys like that??" I said in a seductive tone. The chat went crazy saying "YES" and "OMG I ALREADY CUMMED" along with other crazy, sexual things. I giggled slightly as I was reading the chat as I played around with the toy for a while. 

After a while I smirked slightly as I started to thrust the light pink dildo inside me. I moaned slightly as started to enjoy this. "F-fuck me f-faster!~" I moaned out loud.

Tord's POV

I was scrolling through a hentai page when I accidently clicked on an ad. I sighed and was about to go back til I saw what it was.

Camgirls and Camboys.

I was scrolling on the page til I saw an intresting one that was live right now. The title said "Hot Guy with no eyes Masturbates  in a kinky outfit". I shrugged slightly and I clicked it and started to watch.

The guy had no eyes and had a light blush on his face. His outfit wad high light blue and pink socks. He had his boxers around his ankles and they were light pink. He was using a light pink dildo on himself. "F-fuck me f-faster!~"

He moaned out as he threw his head backwards. That voice sounds so familiar... I can't put my finger on it.. wait... He has no eyes, his hair is  brown.. He is wearing a blue hoodie.. IS THAT TOM?

I screamed on the inside and blushed heavily as I realized I was watching Tom masturbate on my laptop.

I could feel myself getting a bit hard and I sighed. Tom thinks I went out to the store when I really just stayed home. I took off my pants and my boxers off completely but I kept my red hoodie on.

I went and grabbed some lube and I went back to my desk and put some lube on my hands. I slowly started to rub it all over my dick as I bit my lip. I slowly start jerking off watching Tom jerk off. "This is so wrong... Tom is my roomate and I'm jerking off to him..." I thought as blushed a very dark red.

I moaned slightly but I tried to stay as quiet as possible because I didn't want Tom to hear me moan.

Tom's POV

I heard some noises but I didn't think much of it. After a while I heard the front door opened and my eyes widened slightly. I whispered to my live that I had to go because the people I live with got home and I ended my live.

I get up and lock my door and turn off my lights. I go to the corner of my room where if you open the door you can't see me. I kept using the dildo on myself as I tried not to make any noise.

Tord's POV

Tom ended his stream. I wonder why- Then I heard the front door open. I know why now he stopped. I went and locked my door and went back to what I was doing but watching hentai instead of Tom.

Edd's POV

I opened the door to our house and it was quiet. I remember Tom staying home and Tord walking back in the house and not walking out, so I assume that Tord is here as well.

I go to Tom's room and I knock on the door. "Hey Tom, you there?" I heard a small groan and I opened the door. I looked around quickly and didn't see anyone. "Where the hell is Tom?" I mumbled.

Matt's POV

I heard screaming and yelling and moaning. What is happening? I was too distracted by my amazing, gorgous face. I then heard a moan and I covered my ears and curled up in a ball. "I'm too innocent for this.." I said as I cried.

Tom's POV

Edd opened the fucking door and he isn't leaving!? I took out the dildo that was inside me. I tried my best not to moan but that failed. In fact, I was already at my climax so I moaned a bit loud and I cummed all over myself.

I heard Edd scream but he didn't look my way. "TOM?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?" He said. I crawled to the closet and sat in there and waited for Edd to leave.

After a couple of minutes Edd decided to leave to go. Wait, If Matt and Edd were the only two who came home... Where is Tord?

Tord's POV

I heard Tom moan and Edd screaming. He was probably screaming at Tom for cumming all over the floor and making a mess. I didn't really care about what was happening , the only problem that I have right now is that Tom's moan made me even harder. I kept jerking off and tried my best to hold in my moans. The good thing is that I locked my door so Edd can't get in. "TORD WHERE ARE YOU??" I heard Edd yell. "I'M IN MY ROOM, DON'T WORRY" I yelled. "ALRIGHT!" Edd said happily. Phew. I almost got caught.

I sighed as I kept going til I cummed all over the floor. I panted heavily and smiled. I cleaned up the mess that I made and I sat back down having a goofy smile on my face.

"I think I'm in love with Tom..."

Word count: 1,347 words