Chapter 19: Gay Dirty Cuddles

This is a very short chapter UwU

Tord's POV
I wake up cuddling Tom. Realizing what happened last night he sighed. He tries to wake up Tom by kissing him non stop. "Mmmmm" He groans. Tom kissed back. His lips were soft. "You have to get up" Tord said smiling.

"Whyyy" He whines. I sighs and picks up Tom. I takes Tom upstairs quickly. "I understand you are tired sweetie but you need to get up" I say. Tom cuddles into my arms. I go into Tom's room and put him down. I put boxers on him. Tom cuddles the bed and whimpers.

I look at Tom. He whimpers slightly louder but...They didn't sound like he was upset. They sounded like he was in pleasure.

Tom moaned in his sleep as he humps his pillow. Tord sits there and watches with a blush. Tom started speeding up and started drooling. He ended up cumming in his pants and waking up gasping. He sees me and blushes. "Tord what are you!!!-" He says. "Leave!!!" He says with a blush. I laughed and left the room. Seeing Tom all flustered is so cute. I went to my room quickly and changed.

Tom's POV
I can't believe he watched me, that was so embrassing! I got up and changed my boxers and pants because they were sticky....

I left my room going to to Tord's and knocked. "Who is it?" Tord says. "Its your Tommy" I said with a smile. Tord opens the door and goes and hugs me laughing. "Hey sweetie" He says smiling. Tord picks me up. "Hey!!!" I said. He drops me on the bed and he gets next to me. He cuddles me. "I love you so much Tom, I'm glad you loved me too" I smiled and I cuddled him back. We sat there for hours flirting, and cuddling. By the time we left to go and get some food it was 6pm (18pm?)

3rd POV
Tord and Tom went downstairs and got some popcorn and Tom got some vodka.

"Hey..Tommie...Can you not drink today...I want to be with sober you, not drunk you" He says. Tom nods but is kinda sad. "I just want to be with you" Tord said with a geniune smile.

Tom and Tord got some popcorn and and soda and went back upstairs. Tord took his laptop. "I gotta clear out my Laptop...." Tord says with a blush.

Tom giggles because he knows what he has to clean out of it. Tord cleans out his history and then puts on Netflix. For the rest of the night they watched movies and tv shows while cuddling and eating popcorn. They ended up falling asleep cuddling and smiling with eachother, feeling happy in each other's arms.

Word Count: 469 Words