Chapter 23: The first date (Part two)

Tom's POV

"Tord...you didn't actually??" I said.
"I did" Tord said with a grin. I go to Tord and I kiss his cheek. His face lit up a bit and I giggled. "Thanks Tordie" He said happily.

Tord took me to my favorite resturant in town. It's also a bit on the pricey end of the place but they do cook pretty good damn food. I grabs towards hand and we walked into the place together.

"Reservations?" The lady in a maids outfit said. Tord nodded and gave her the infomation.They took to my favorite table, Table 8. It was next to a window and some paintings that were beautiful.

I sat down at the table and got the menu. I decided on my usual with a cup of vodka. "Don't get drunk on me now" I heard Tord say. I chuckled and nodded.

Tord's POV
I'm glad he is enjoying our date, Since this is our first date, I want to make it special. I'm sure he will enjoy later tonight, my special treat.

I decided to order something small, since I wasn't really that hungry. A lady came over here and looked at us. She looked at Tom and then me and then Tom again. Tom was sweating a bit and he was a bit nervous. She whispered quietly. "You are that cam boy, aren't you..." She asked. Tom's face got red as he was embarrassed from the question. "Ma'am that is very wrong of you to ask that, please take our order and don't ask my boyfriend those type of questions again. The lady scoffs and rolls her eyes, nodding.

She took our order and left, Tom was still blushing and covering his face. "Tom, Calm down...You got yourself into this, People will recognize your cute ass." I told him. He nods and uncovers his face. "Cutie" I told him and I giggle slightly.

Tom and I just have small conversation, most of it was just us flirting and Tom getting flustered and upset. The waiter comes back and puts the food down, not even saying anything. "Finally" I muttered under my breath.

Tom's POV
'Tord is so flirty today, I wonder why' I thought to myself. The food came and the girl just puts the food down on the table, not making any eye contact with either of us. I took a bite out the food and I smile. "It's yummy" I said happily.
I haven't had food from this place in a long time so I enjoy it for as long as I can. "Damn Tom, You really like that food huh?" Tord told me with a sly smirk. "You Perv!" I said, hitting him softly. He just laughs and smiles. His smile always gives me butterflies.

After we finished eating, I ordered some cake while Tord ordered some Ice cream. We shared our sweets and just talked. We had a good time, I'm really glad Tord and I are together.

((Hello! I finally have ideas on what to do because of all the Bakudeku stuff i've been reading, enjoy this short chapter. Next one will be done soon- and when I say soon, I actually mean soon this time))

Word count: 541 Words