I Dance Dared the Carrot King(A Louis Tomlinson FanFic)

• Dedicated to My Best Friend Mikayla (Miki)

"I dare you to do it to...HIM!" my friend, Laura, whispered/screamed to me, pointing to a tall guy with brown messy hair, wearing TOMS, red pants, and a striped top.

Me and my friends like to go to random stores and dance dare people. A dance dare is when you dance behind people in a public place without them knowing. Me, being the shy one of our little group, always gets the hardest ones. Such as cute guys or staff. Once, they made me dance dare a police officer. Luckily, he didn't see me, but his partner did. Thank God he had a sense of humor.

I shoved my ear phones in my ears, put my play-list on shuffle, and walked over to him.

Seven a.m., waking up in the morning

Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs

Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal

Seein' everything, the time is goin'

Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'

Gotta get down to the bus stop

Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)

Kickin' in the front seat

Sittin' in the back seat

Gotta make my mind up

Which seat can I take?

And I start dancing.

It's Friday, Friday

Gotta get down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend

Friday, Friday

Gettin' down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)

Fun, fun, fun, fun

Lookin' forward to the weekend

Then a curly haired boy, a little younger than the guy I'm dance daring, wearing grey track pants, and purple baggy Jack Wills sweater, tapped the guy's shoulder. Then I realised who I just dance dared. LOUIS FREAKEN TOMLINSON FROM ONE FREAKEN DIRECTION!!! I attempted to say I'm sorry, but nothing comes out. Julia, my best friend and 'twin', walks over and trys to sort things out.

"She is SOOOOO sorry, Louis Tomlinson-"

"She should tell me that herself." and he looked me. I stood up, unable to move let alone talk, and the boy beside him, Harry Styles, grinned. Louis noticed my silence, and pulled me through the store, and into a van.

All I can think is Laura, you are SO dead when I see you.

If I see you.

Louis' POV

I shopped for some new shoes, then Harry tapped my shoulder. I looked at him and saw a random girl dancing behind me with earphones in her ears. She is about 5 ft 7, a few inches shorter than me, with long, curly brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing skinny jeans with a striped top, and has on flats with a flower at the top. She blushed, and I assumed she knows who I am.

One of her friends walked over to me, wearing a white crop top with jean booty shorts, and white converse. She is holding a white sweater, and talked to me.

"-Louis Tomlinson-"

"-She should tell me that herself." I interrupted and looked at the girl who was dancing. She just stood there, silent, so I dragged her through the store, and into our van. She has a lot of explaining to do.

I started another story!!!!!!!! Party Time!!!!! woot woot!!!!

Lol, I'm crazy.

Anyway, hope you enjoy. This is for my best friend in the whole entire word, Mikayla. She is my sister from another mister. Sadly, she doesn't have wattpad. I'll try and hook her up. LOL!

I will update soon. Luv y'all.

Tina<3