Friends (Alies)

So no one told you life was gonna be this way~
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

America:

A few weeks have passed since you met the two weirdos. You and Nika went out to different cafe's to just talk and get to know each other better, you text and call each other and you found out you two had a lot in common.

Now enough with the slovene, you, my dear reader are here to read about how you became friends with the Hero. Well, you and Alfred instantly clicked and you met at McDonalds and go to the movies whenever a new Marvel or DC movie came out.

Like today, the new Marvel's Avengers movie came out (just go with it) and you two agreed to meet at the theater. You waited in front of the building for your loud american friend with the two tickets in hand.

"Dudette!" You turned around to see Alfred running towards you with a backpack. You raised an eyebrow.

"What's with the backpack?" You questioned as he only smiled.

"You'll see." He said and you two entere the theater. You sat down in your seats as he put down the backpack on his lap and opened it to reveal a bunch of snack and drinks. You gasped.

"Holy shit, dude! You're awesome!" You whisper-shouted, carefull not to draw too much attention as he smiled. He passed you some snacks and an energy drink as the movie finally started.

~time skip after the movie~

You and Alfred couldn't believe it. You cried as he shed a few tears of his own.

"Nooooooo!!!! Why would they have my babies die like that?! Fucking Thanos!" You cried and Alfred comforted you. (I legit cried when they died... NEVER FORGETTIE!!!)

"I know dudette, I know." He said and the both of you started walking home.

"Why would they do this?!" You yelled. And that's how the whole walk to your home went. You crying and Alfred trying not to cry with you while comforting you. When you reached your destination, you looked at Alfred.

"Can you stay the night? I want someone to cuddle with, eat ice cream and watch a movie till I pass out. I would call Nika, but she's probably sleeping by now..." You said and he blushed.

"Uh, sure dudette! No problem!" He said and that's what you two did the rest of the night. You cuddled, ate ice cream and rewached almost all the Avengers movies till you guys fell asleep leaning on each other.

Meanwhile:

Nika was spying on you two, taking pictures and cooing how adorable you two looked together.

"I ship it~!"

Canada:

You and Matthew became great friends. You two would make pancakes or go to a diner to eat pancakes. You two went to a hockey game and boy, did Mattie change personalities when it came to hockey.

"PIN HIM TO THE WALL, EH!!!!" He shouted and you just watched as the hockey players shoved each other to the wall protecting their team mate who got the puck. (Is this how it goes?) As the game went on, the more wild Mattie became. You excused yourself to the bathroom and called Nika.

"Zdravo!" [Hello in slovene]

"You never told me about the wild side of Mattie!!!"

"... Are you tvo at a hockey game?"

"Yes!"

"Yeah, I should have told you about that, but I forgot... Oops..." She said and you face palmed.