15 ; yoongi pov ⚣

— f l a s h b a c k —

"hey kook! i'm going to go out for a bit!"

i put on a thick fluffy coat and grabbed my keys. i ran passed the frame of the door while waving goodbye to the younger and rushed down the stairs leading to the first floor, looking at my phone while texting hoseok. i was breathing heavily because of the harsh freezing weather, but also because i was worried. i was worried for hoseok.

_minyoungi_x:
anyway
i'm coming
don't fall asleep

Hobiseok💝:
ok yoongii

i didn't need anything happening to hoseok, so letting him sleep in an area most likely filled with drunken men was out of the question.

i was already at the car door unlocking it. i jumped into the driver seat and pushed the keys in, activating the engine. unfortunately, it suddenly started to pour large amounts of tears and i let out a exhausted sigh. i had been working on my first ever song and it was actually going quite well. but sadly, i got interrupted in between, and now i'm picking up some dude i've met online who's hot and drunk. i pulled my phone out from my pocket to tell hoseok i'd be there soon.

_minyoungi_x:
be there in 20
you're such an idiot

20 minutes sounded like enough time to get there, as long as there wasn't any type of heavy traffic occurring, it'd be fine. and luckily there wasn't. but due to the anger issues i had, i started yelling and flipping off drivers in frustration when they honked at me.

my eyes moved to the corner of my eyes to check what time it was, 22;27. then randomly, i heard a buzz from my phone. because of how focused i was driving, i didn't bother to check it. i thought it was random notification from one of my applications installed.

when i kept on getting closer to my destination, the rain got heavier and the traffic became hectic. since i was literally stuck in between cars, not moving even a single inch, i took the time to look at my phone. i pressed down on the home screen button to see three new messages from "Hobiseok💝"

Hobiseok💝:
while you drive
i'll take a nap
gn yongi

i shook my head and rolled my tired ass eyes. it had been four minutes since he texted me this and he went offline, meaning the younger probably fell asleep when his hyung clearly advised him not to.

_minyoungi_x:
what the fuck did i just tell you not to do.
sent at 22:31

at this point, it was quite obvious the little boy fell asleep drunk in the club taehyung worked at.

_minyoungi_x:
bitch did you just sleep
omfg
sent at 22:36

it was 22:46. i was almost near hoseok and i could tell i was close because of the shining bright lights of the playhouse that was next door of the club. my 'friend' worked there, one time he invited me to go to see his performance but i passed.

i was driving around to try and find parking, but then suddenly saw two dark figures, both being the bodies of men. i glared suspiciously and drove my car towards their direction, flashing the lights to get a slight glimpse of who they were.