WANT YOU BACK

Samuel's P.O.V.

"Ah! Finally found the right place."

I looked around and saw studios with several artists posters on their door. As soon I noticed Justin Bieber on one of them, I knew that he's my destiny.

 (A/N: lmao sorry)

I tried to open the door but it didn't open. "IS IT FULL?!!! NOOOOO!!!!" 

I again tried opening it and found out my mistake - the door handle is to be pulled hard. I entered in the room and saw this guy with earphones plugged in his ears. "Excuse me?"

The guy turned turned to me and lo! was a girl. And just no ordinary girl to me."Hey! Y/n, how are you?" I asked her, kinda shyly and with a lot of hesitation and surprise. She has completely changed over the years, at least , I hope not in her personality.

*flashback*

"Yah! Oppa! Where are you going? It's Valentine's day!" She basically whined. We've been in a relationship for almost an year now. She is so sweet and cute, I just want to kiss her sometimes despite all the odds.

"Omo! Mian. I forgot your gift jagi" 

"Jinjja~ You're so naive. Pabo oppa! It's Korea and here only girls give gifts! And so here are your chocolates!" She screamed with joy as she took out the heart shaped chocolate box from her bag.

I took the box from her and ate one of the heart shaped chocolates. "Mmmmm.... You made them jagi?"

"Don't you know me? You know that I don't cook and I just can't cook and will never coo-" I paused her with a kiss. 

Y/n's P.O.V.

He paused me with a kiss. I pulled out but he only pulled me closer to him and hugged me like he would never let me go. "You have your training Muelie"

"I don't wanna go"

"Come on! It's for your dreams, for my dreams, for our dreams."

"Yeah you're right. I must be leaving now. Bye babe" He said placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "Take care Sam"

And before he could leave I gave him a quick peck on his lips. "Bye!"

"Y/n! Practice!" One of my group members called me out after all I have to practice for my debut.

I turned to the JYPE training building and started walking but I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind - "ALL THE BEST!!" He said and ran away kissing my cheek that made my group member tease me.

*end of flashback*

Samuel's P.O.V.

She adjusted her glasses and said 'hi'. I sat on the chair beside her. "So how's life?"

"My group disbanded and now I'm here to give my solo career a blast. Anyway..... Let's keep it professional."

*night time*

"Ah! The practice gave me a headache."

"Want some medicine y/n?"

"No thanks."

"Come on I don't want you to get sick. You have a performance tomorrow."

"Stop pretending that you care"

Everything has changed. She has changed. Not only in looks but also with her love changing into hate for me. I hope we can get back closer through this show. Please Chao Yin Zhao Ji (A/N: I guess that's the name of that show) help me!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo!!

Jaljinneseyo?

So, I'm back. I got inactive for a long time because I had exams, then I had to work on something really important and I was so busy, and then finally I got sick. But now I'll try to complete writing three to four chapters so I can publish them even if I'm busy with my studies. (Highschool sucks! For me at least.)

And I know it's not a good chapter but I wrote it in just 5 minutes with actually no idea about what I was gonna write. I just wanted to update anyhow.

And Samuel is in this Korean-Chinese show and I'm loving it. He performed ONE Chinese version and the his collaborative performance of Justin Bieber's song CHILDREN was really cool. He even played the drums. And I'm so happy for one more thing - SAMUEL'S WEB DRAMA!! I can't just wait for it even though it will be broadcasted on 13th August and I might g=not get the english subtitles soon. But still I'm so excited!!

Hope you guys keep on reading my not-so-good fanfic!

Thanks for reading!! (If anyone is)