BOY NEXT DOOR

Requested by rmgarnet

 (Sorry for delay I caused in publishing this chapter, I was just very busy with my studies

(Sorry for delay I caused in publishing this chapter, I was just very busy with my studies. Hope you like it!)

Y/N P.O.V.

"Ah! Can I just play basketball with the boys?" I asked the gym teacher.

"Y/n, rules are rules. You gotta play with the girls only."

"Yes, teacher,,  I'll keep that in mind." Saying this I returned to the gym and snatched the ball over from one of the girls, "Let's play."

"Gimme the ball will you, Kang y/n?"

"If you really want it snatch it from me!" I shouted and ran with my best friend from three years chasing after me. running continuously I looked behind and she was catching u- "Ouch!" I bumped into someone and fell straight on my ass. I hid my face in my hands and screamed in a really frustrated mood while Mi-Hi helped me up.

"So... this is how you were gonna play basketball? First learn to run properly." That new transfer student spoke. Ah! Jinjja! Why do I have to face him here too, isn't it enough that he's the guy next door? Whatever.

"It's none of your business Kim Samuel." I said snatching the ball from him and taking a run up and having a perfect basket. "They don't tell me to not to play because I'm bad but because I'm too good for all the guys here."

"Mi-Hi, kaja!" As I turned around I glared once more at that Samuel, the boy who ruins every single day for me.

SAMUEL'S P.O.V.

After the school ended I went for my dance classes. Finally I made enough money to pay for my classes. But my mind was stuck on something else. That girl next door...... Was it wrong from my side how I behaved with her? Come-on Samuel! Leave it.  Naneun manghaess-eo! (I'm fucked up!) At one point when I would look at her at the cafeteria, she would look so cute, another point when I would see her playing or we would be face to face, she would get on my nerves.

For the whole of my class on the first day I didn't pay any attention. I was just thinking, not only about her, but also about me, how would hyung react. As I walked out of the dance studio I saw hyung standing on the gates. I'm done.

I walked up to him and stood there like a statue, looking nowhere but straight ahead.

"Why are you doing this again? You know you're gonna fail." His words stung me like they always did. 

"It's none of your business. And in addition, get one thing clear - I would do what I want to, with my own money, No one's using your money so you have no say to it." I said coldly. I don't like to hurt anybody but I've been hurt before, I don't want to get more hurt. I sighed and started walking. Suddenly hyung kept his hands on my shoulders and turned me around - "If your dance classes are paid for by you, the house rent is paid for by me. Now you have two choices - your dance or a house, and if you choose your dance don't come the other way. Annyeong!"

He said and left me there. I was broke. I thought if I will pay for the classes myself he will allow me but....... I guess dreams and expectations don't come true. I just looked at the ground for a few moments and than ran to the basketball court.

Y/N's P.O.V.

How can people be such wolves? How can they not let anyone have their dream? I thought as I replayed the scene I saw a few minutes ago. Samuel and his hyung..... his hyung always seemed so sweet but then........

"Yah! Y/n? Where is your mind today? You aren't doing any step properly... I guess you need some rest. You look so confused because of something. Everybody! Rest time!" The teacher said and let all of us rest.

I walked up to the teacher, "Teacher? Can I just leave class early just for today? I don't feel well."

"Um..... sure. But I'll need you to be here tomorrow earlier than usual, okay?"

"Yes. Annyeong!" I bowed to the teacher and went to the changing room then left.

I kept thinking about whatever I heard and saw as I walked to the basketball court. As I stepped inside the court I saw a familiar figure playing basketball. "Hey! Samuel! Um... I was thinking if you would like to play basketball with me or maybe how some of your dance moves?"

"1. Why you even came to me? Wasn't I rude to you at school? 2. I don't dance."

"OKay! So here's my answer. 1. I could even it out afterwards. 2. I go to the same dance studio as you and I even heard you and your brother talking."

"Oh. So you here to show sympathy?"

No. Just like your brother doesn't want you to dance my family also didn't let me dance but someone came into my life and became my support then. I want to be the same support to you because I know how hard it is. And you can share my apartment too. Only me and my cousin lives there, we have an extra room."

"Thank you." He looked at me and smiled for like the very first time. I giggled at how cute he really was, "So? Let's play!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OH MY GOD!!!

I just returned to wattpad and this book has 1.9K+ reads!

Thank you to all of my readers.

I've been a lot busy for the past few weeks and now I have my exams from 18th of September. So I'll be a lot busy again and not able to publish any chapters. Sorry!

And I watched like episode 4 to episode 8 of CYZJ today and it's on fire!

Samuel! Garnets! Fightin!

Thank You!