Chapter one

This chapter is really short but it's just because I want u to know a little about the main character and the basic before the other chapters haha.
//////////////

Rose Evelyn Wilson's perspective

I let my head relax backwards at the headrest and closed my eyes to try to make the three hours on this plane to go faster. I was happy for moving to New York, I had already got some jobs there as a photographer for some shoots,I don't know how many of them it was going to be but it's a good start to get more money for my psychology study.

It has actually never been a dream of mine to be a psychologist, but when my mom was on my age that was her dream- until she died under the same night she gave me birth, the doctors couldn't save her because she lost to much blood and was in extremely pain, but before she died she named me Rose because she wanted me to grow into something gorgeous in this world, something that can make the world brighter and more colorful.

After being at the hospital until I was five months old I got adopted because my dad was unknown, my adoptive parents was okey until I turned ten. They began screaming at me without any reasons and was beating me up almost every day.
But the bad thing is that it only got worse, almost one year ago my adoptive father raped me. So when I turned eight-teen two weeks ago I took my stuff and left.

After my thoughts became silent I noticed that someone on the seats in front of me played some music out loud from their phone. To be honest it was really relaxing and beautiful, while I tried to rest my eyes in a hope of getting some sleep a little bit of the song lyrics got stuck in my head. And-

"Help me,it's like the walls are caving in. Sometimes I feel like giving up but I just can't. -"

-was the last I heard before I fell asleep.