Chapter three

Rose Evelyn Wilson's perspective

"Can you lift your head a little more up to the right?" I looked at Shawn, he nodded and did as I told. My handgrip was full around the camera and my eye was relaxing into the lens.

"So how long have you been a model?" I mumbled while I tried to take some other perspective pictures of him, because he surely was a great model, but at the same time he looked uncomfortable.

"I am actually n-" came from his mouth before he cut the sentence, with a look in his eyes like he thought about something.

"Around one year I guess."  I nodded quietly.

"Are you as uncomfortable as you look?" I looked up from the camera, and got eye contact with him.

"Maybe." He smiled awkwardly. "This clothes it's just not me, you know. I am not a tank top fan." He laughed, with his pearl white teeth's showing.

"Oh yeah, of course not. You're more of a floral dress guy, right? I can even see it in your eyes how much you love cliches and romantic movies." I looked at him with a straight face, focusing to not let my laughter escape. I promise you, it wasn't easy.

"Well there you got me." He smiled to me. Oh god, he played along. My dimples moved a little into my cheeks, but I took them down fast.

I went into the wardrobe room, leaving Shawn wondering what I was going to do there. I grabbed a blue denim jacket, in a darker shade than his pants. But I thought it could look really cool on the pictures.

When I went back, I throwed the jacket at Shawn. His laughter came from under the jacket, and then he putted it on.

"Thanks." He looked at me. We got eye contact for some seconds, but I cut it when I went behind the camera and looked fixed it for some other pictures.

"Just do your thing, and if I have some requests I will tell you." I mumbled while I clicked on the button to take some pictures.

"Yeah, okay." He answered while he nod.
-
Around two hours later, Andrew had sent me a message.

"Hey, I can't come back later today. But can you please send me some of the pictures from the shoot?" 4:38 pm

I just answered with some of the pictures from the shoot.

"They are amazing! I love the idea of the denim jacket. I will send the money to you as fast as possible." 4:51 pm

"Thank you." I answered easy.

"By the way, can you tell Shawn to go to his practice?" 4:55 pm

I rolled my eyes a little, of course he is training at the gym. I mean, he is a model.

"Yeah,of course." Was what I replied.

"Thanks Rose." 4:56 pm

"Shawn, Andrew wants you to go for your training at the gym." I turned around and faced him with his water bottle in his hand,three meters from me.

A confused face came on his face when he scrunched his eyebrows.

"Your training or practice, whatever you want to call it." I looked at him.

"Oh, yeah sure. My practice at the gym." He mumbled into his water bottle while he drank some water.

I grabbed my bag from a chair and walked to the door.

Shawn went in front of me before I reached the doorknob. I wrinkled my eyebrows weird up to him.

"Can you move?"I stared weird up at him, it was around a half meter between us because I took some steps backwards from him.

"Do you want to get something to eat?" Shawn looked at me, waiting for a answer.