Tazs Angels. They Will Hook You. Pt. 1

I woke up to loud music banging in the night. I yawned and looked out the window. Across the lake theres a huge white mansion. Full of girls dancing in skimpy clothing. I shook my head as I got up and put on my house coat. They just moved in. Rumor has it their an escort service. Ive never really socialized with the girls. I definitely have never been in that house. So I cant say the rumors are true. Their music was too loud to bare. So I got up and grabbed my keys and drove to their mansion. I parked in the drive way and made my way to the porch slowly. I rang the doorbell I waited for at least about 10 minutes before one girl in a thong and half cut shirt that said "Bad Bitches Link Up" on it. She spoke intoxicatedly, holding a bottle of Hennessy in her right hand. "Hey! W-who are you?" I spoke quietly "your neighbor across the lake. Could you guys maybe turn down your music just a tad?" She spoke loudly "OH! Taz is inside." She grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me inside. I stumbled inside almost falling over but stood up straightly looking around "woah" I whispered to myself. The house was beautiful on the inside. Ive never seen anything like it. 2 girls came downstairs glaring at me and whispering to each other I shyly looked down holding my left arm. One of the girls had curly honeybrown hair with coffee highlights. She spoke with a Dominican accent. "Who is this Noel?" I figured Noel was the girl who opened the door. I looked at Noel and back at the two girls. Noel spoke still intoxicated "I dunno. But the more bitches it is. THE MORE PUSSY!" She started twerking. I shook my head and looked back at the two girls. "Um actually Im not here to party Im actuall-" the puffy curly haired girl spoke rudely "Dont know. Dont care." she walked past me and into what looked like the Kitchen. The other girl stepped to me. She had on some really short tight booty shorts and again. Another shirt that said "Bad Bitches Link Up" she spoke with no accent. " Thats Anabella. Im ruby." She shook my hand invitingly. I smiled "Im Ashley." Ruby grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. "You thirsty?" I politely shook my head no. I then saw a man in all black sitting on the couch practically swallowing two girls. One of them was "Anabella" I shook my head and looked around a bit more.