Tazs Angels. They Will Hook You. Pt. 4

I had absolutely no idea what I was going to wear for this party tonight at Club Bandzino. Ive NEVER EVER been partying in Miami and Im scared. People say Club Bandzino is a place for vulnerable girls. Im not vulnerable. I have one big main spot in my heart and that spot will always be reserved for Jake. I skimmed through my closet. I then picked up the invite reading it "well it says you have to wear black." I looked in my closet well I have a tube top and my black shorts. With my black heels. It'll go perfectly and smiled to myself.

-5 hours later-

It was now 10:00 PM. I began curling my hair and putting on makeup. I grabbed my keys and got in my car and practically rushed over to Club Bandzino. I parked in a close parking spot next to the building and got out feet first. I closed the door and sashayed to the front doors as guys were practically drooling over me I smirked and that practically boosted my confidence by 2,000 😂 I made my way over to the angels and smiled. Cat got up and gave me air kisses. I didnt know what that meant but hell. I was trying to fit in so I just went along with it. I did "air kisses" back and sat next Ruby. Anabella looked at me surprised on how sexy and mature I looked she then spoke with fierce "um hey Ashley. I love your outfit. Very sexy." She smirked I smiled and said back "thanks Anabella" she smiled and said invitingly "call me AB sweetie." I smiled. Cat looked at me then at all the girls and said intoxicatedly "her name is no longer ashley. Its Ash." I smiled. Now their giving me a nickname. I was so happy. This will be marked in history as the best night ever. Anabella then grabbed my hand and looked at me fiercely "you wanna dance?" I smiled and nodded anxiously. I got up and we began making our way to the stage. I looked confused because usually when your at a club you dont dance on stage. But I didnt question it. I just went with the flow. I followed Anabella carefully on stage I stood there shyly looking at everyone watching me and Anabella. I looked over at her and she started twerking fiercely. I didnt know what to do so I just kinda shimmied a bit rolling my hips. Anabella cheered me on "ayyyyeeeee" I smirked and my confidence boosted even higher and before I knew it I was all over that stage twerking, grinding, and much more. Anabella then grabbed me and grinded on me. I was a little confused because Im not into other women that way. But whatever. It was harmless dancing. So I grinded back. Anabella then stood up and kissed me. I pulled away and looked at her she bit her lip kinkily at me and slow twerked in front of me. I decided that was enough and spoke loudly over the music to her. "Im alittle tired. Im gonna go rest." I trotted off the stage and back to the other girls. Anabella looked confused as did the other girls. I looked at them and smiled. "Wow. You guys like Henny? " They all nodded. I smiled "wow!! Me too! I love this.. Shit!" I said awkwardly pouring up a glass sloppily and chugging it down like a drunk man at a bar. The girls smiled and cheered me on. I was officially cool.