Tazs Angels. They Will Hook You. Pt. 3

I was laying down listening to music when my boyfriend Jake texts me. I smiled and opened the text eagerly.

Jbug😩💏: hey babe. How you holding up down there?

Ashypooh💑💋: Im... Holding😂😂 lol. I guess you could say that.

Jbug😩💏: well babe just remember, I love you and Ill always be here for you.

I smiled with warmth and relief. Ugh. But this was becoming hard because Jake was my boyfriend back in Louisiana. And we're doing the whole long distance relationship stuff. The reason I moved to Miami was because they have a great college down here. And I was one of the most intelligent scholars to make it here. So my parents sent me down here with about 9 grand. Im only 18 though. But Im practically an adult. I put my phone on the charger and put on some of my work out clothes. I was going for my afternoon jog I grabbed my iPod and started my daily playlist with over 30 songs. It gets me motivated. I began jogging when I saw the Taz Angels girls driving towards me. I quickly got goose bumps and pretended I was getting the mail out of my mailbox then pulled up next to me and one girl with coffee brown hair spoke with spunk "hey bitch! Im Cat. Im your neighbor right across this lake." I smiled politely. "Hi im Ashley." I said getting the mail from the mailbox. She spoke again "hey. Me and my angels are gonna be at Club Bandzino tonight." She then practically threw what looked like an invite at me. I caught it barely and began reading it out loud. She looked at me and laughed "hope we can see you there sweetie." She pulled off fast as dust flew high up into the air and got in my eyes. I wheezed and coughed fanning in front of my face.

Sorry this one was so short. I didnt know where I was going with this part 💁😂😂😂