Part 2

My left eye flutters open from the unusual vibrations of footsteps in the corner of my room.
An average sized boy around 16 is stood in the corner, head hung low and arms behind his back. His shoulder length black hair hangs around his face, concealing his featuresin darkness.
Except his eyes. They glow a beautiful gray in the opaque view of his hair.

I make sure that he doesn't see that I'm awake.
He takes such light steps that i can barely even tell he's there, but the strange vibrations course through my body anyway.

Finally, he reaches my bed. He has a razor sharp knife in one hand, and a pen in the other.
Snatching a piece of paper I left on my bedside table a night ago, he takes it back to my window sill and writes.

Gently, I sit up and watch him.
The final word had been written and he turns around and meets my eye.

What are you doing? I ask curiously, praying he could speak sign language.

Saying nothing and not breaking the stare for a second, he walks over and places the piece of paper in my lap.

I glance at the paper for a second and look back over to him.
He casually walks over and takes a seat by the end of my bed.

His hair had parted and I can see the entirety of his face.
His gray eyes had small pupils and pale irises, strange as it's reasonably dark in my room.
His skin was unnaturally pale and was covered in random burn marks, almost like little paintings etched into his skin.
But his smile. His mouth smiled an eerie grin on it's own, but the massive cuts across his cheeks made it 10x worse.

I did not flinch. What is the point of flinching? I forgot. Why do we do we flinch? I'm getting side tracked...

I snap from my thoughts and look down to the white paper.

It reads:
Y/n. I am called Jeff, and I was sent here to hire you. I cannot tell you the job unless you agree.
From what I know, you are a deaf, sociopathic girl with A.D.H.D.
Our job can give you protection, friends, family and the opportunity to do whatever you please with no consequences.
If you NOT agree, however, i must kill you.
Choose.

Jesus. That's a bit intense.

I motion to the notebook on my counter and mumble slightly. He nods and walks over accordingly.

In my notebook I write:

Hi! Yes my name is y/n, and yes I'm deaf, yes I have A.D.H.D, and yes I'm a sociopath. Since I'm bored, yeah I will join your club thing.
Jeff is a very pretty name. You're pretty. I like your hair.
Ok. Yes I will join.
Yay!

Jeff looked slightly confused at why I was so excited.

He grabs the notebook back and writes

Was that woman you lived with your mum? I think she killed herself. Are you Ok?

I nod and write:

Makes sense, her eggs went cold.