♡19♡

Previously on "who's it going to be?"...

We get out and walk to the front of the restaurant. As we get closer I notice a familiar man.

"What is he doing here?" I say as I noticed the man.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Honey me and your dad is going to try and work things out." My mom says calmly

"We thought about it and realized that  instead of letting things fall apart." He tries to explain.

"Whatever, let's just go in already" I say annoyed. But before walking in a put a smile in my face. :)

We walk up to the podium where a man in a black & White  suit stands, giving me a smile as he looks me up and down.

I smile back at him and tell him the  name of the reservation

He leads us to the private part of the restaurant and my mom and dad take a seat on the opposite side of the table of me.

After 5 minutes I see Daniel and his mother walking towards us.

I stand up and give her a hug and give Daniel and hug also. 

We take our seats, my mom and dad together, me and Daniel,  and then his mom at the end.

"Hi I'm shiana and this is my husband ray" My mom introduces herself.

"So have you and Laila met before?" My dad askes.  My breath gets caught in my throat as I remember the first time we saw each other.

"Ummm yes actually we have met" She says with and smile and chuckle.

I look over at Daniel with wide eyes and smile and a small giggle.

The adults start their conversation as we just look at the menus.  Daniel leans over to whisper in my ear "you look so sexy tonight" He says as he puts his hand on my thigh.

The same waiter from the front walks to our table to take our order as he does he kept looking over at me.

Daniel notices this and his grip on my thigh tightens.

The waiter finishs up and takes the menus but being sure touch my hand as he takes mine.

Daniel begins to get up but I put my hand on his thigh to calm him down.

He sit back down and takes a deep breath as I rub his leg.

"Would stop doing that if I were you" He says winking

I smirk and continue.
—————————
Guys I am truly sorry that I haven't updated in so long and this chapter isn't even that good,  but smut next chapter so ig be prepared it won't be good be still lol. I'll try updating more often now since I'm  on break. Also sorry about this chapter being short. I re-read my chapters and realized I had so many mistakes but oh well.