chapter 1 getting to now each other

There were nine ninja's in training there were Michel, max,adam,jack, jake , may, yani,rose,olivia.they were ninja's until a monster came thay fight until the end. They got beaten from the monster so they went to train. So they can becomes ninja's.

After a little while of training in the forest they come back to fight the monster and they defeated the monster on shot.so they kept fighting monster and then they beat a boss fight but it was hard so they went train to get strong.

Then when they stop training they saw. a red and blue thing max said "maybe its a flag".may said "its a shirt" ."adam what do you think"said olivia." I don't know.g...uy's its onther boss !! . Ruuuuuun" said max

"Guy's u need back up." siad max "oooof jake you okay"said rose "yeah aaah uh-oh"said jake guy's its a bomb it's about to explode aaaaah

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF "uh is evrybody okay" said max "yeah expected like a nuke jake"said "we need to train harder"said max"yeah lets go"said adam."i will carry jake"said jack.so he did and they went straight to the forest and train.

Its been hour since the ninjas have been training and finally are going back to defeat the boss.and they are looking for it.since it ran away.

I hope you enjoyed my book it's the first one i have and i like it so far,sorry if it was short but i will make a longer one next time,thanks for understanding what i have been trough. Thank you.