chapter 2 train or loose

They were still looking for the  boss since it ran away from them when they were fighting it. The ninja's got separated and After looking the ninja's found each other they found  the boss. the the bomb troped Michel slice it with his sword and it flew to the boss and the bomb went off and then they hit it and then the boss got beaten and they won.

They went to train in a new place call the lost land the
of ocean so they trained they for a couple of day's.when they were done training in the lost land of the ocean  they went back to were they live and they fond a monster they beat it and beaten more monsters.

And more and more until the
new boss arrived so they tried to think of a strategy to beat it hey guy's let's it the top of the boss maybe that will work"said rose and max. Okay "said Michel so evryone hit the top and it was almost defeated but it recovered it took all the damage away do they did it agian but Michel it the top so hard that the boss got wrecked and fell into pieces and Michel was so confused what he did evryone was scared Michel can..y..o.u tea..ch me" said max. Sure"said Michel thanks "said max no problem "siad Michel.

After being teachet. From Michel they were stronger because of michel training so they went to deafet so many monster intil they get to the boss fight when they were done deafeting so many monasters ther found a strong boss so they had to be prepared for a harder fight with a boss evryone exsept michel wad prepared for a strong fight michel was the obly one that defeated the boss.

Maybe you have to get prepared befor a fight all the time so hurry and get prepared and we find monster"said michel  okay  we will hurry up hold one my sword is stuck on the tree i realized that "said jake.come on jake you need to take care of you're stuff "said may okay i will "said jake guys hurry up or else "said michel okay okay I'll hurry up" said jake.

I hope it's longer for you guy's and i hope you like it and vote for bothe chapter thanks for reading