The Teacher Next Door

"Wow I can't believe it is the first day of school!" My best friend Tori said to me as we walked into our first day of senior year. The thought of being a senior was scary, but exciting! We usually sit in the lunch room until class starts, but we were walking the halls because were rebels! Even though we haven't even ever get one detention we think were rebels.

"Hey, what are you kids doing?" Someone yelled from behind us.

It was a teacher I have never seen before, but he was sexy. He was tall and had dark skin with gorgeous blue eyes. You could tell he worked out, he had an amazing body! I couldn't even look at him without blushing. He wasn't really smiling so I couldn't tell if he had a good smile or not.

"We were just putting are books in are locker."Tori said breaking me out of my day dream.

"Hi i'm Oliver." is all I said. I couldn't focus right now.

"Well Oliver you and your friend need to get to the cafeteria."

"Yes, sir we are sorry." is all I said and me and Tori were off to the cafeteria.

"So wasn't that new teacher super cute?" Tori asked.I didn't say anything back because I was thinking of how much of a fool I just made of myself, so I just walked to my other friend Ian and sat down, but didn't say anything.

Finally the bell for first block rang and I was off to band. Yes i'm in band don't make fun I have a passion for music. I go in and get my saxophone out and sit down. While everyone is talking the office secretary walks in.

"Everyone sit down. The new band teacher will be in tomorrow today he is going over the school rules with the principal, so today you will be doing worksheets." I guess doing this is better then watching Annie for the thousandths time. If I watch that movie again i'm going to shoot myself in the face.

After sitting there for eighty minuets the bell finally rings. It's Friday and I just want too be home. Yes, our first day is on Friday our school is weird. I'm leaving school early because I don't feel that great. I need to rest up since for our first day of senior year we are going to a party. It's my last year in high school and I plan on partying! I have never been a party person but it's my last year so I want to party it up! Tori has always been a party person and I'm finally going with her this year. I hope can meet a boy this year. I have been single my whole high school career. Probably because I sit at home and watch jersey shore twenty four seven.

There also isn't a lot of homosexual men at my school for me to date though. There is one his name is Ricky but he's short and he smells weird. That's besides the point though. I mean I've had a crush on Ian but he's not gay and he's my best friend. He knows I like him, because I flirt with him all the time. I can't help it he has the perfect smile, tan skin, beautiful green eyes that shine like stars.... There I go day dreaming again!

I need to pick out my outfit for tonight now I have to look good for everyone. I was thinking of wearing my fab new skinny jeans. They are bright green, and I love them. Then I was going to wear a neon pink shirt. Then to bring it all together were some zebra shoes and Yellow sunglasses. I know I dress weird but I like it, and if people don't like it thats their problem! I need to start getting ready and take a shower.

After I get out of the shower I see Ian on my bed with a bag of clothes. "What should I wear tonight?" he asks.

"Nothing" I respond flirting with him like always.

"Real funny but I need your help picking out what to wear." he says in his serious voice. Another thing that makes him adorable.

"Well if I was picking I would wear your wrangler jeans cowboy boots and a white t shirt." I love when he wears cowboy clothes because he has a nice butt.

"Okay" he agreed with me. He got ready at my house because he decided to ride with me. The car ride was awkward because my stereo broke.

We finally show up at the party and see Tori. It's only eleven thirty and she is falling down.

"Hey what's up party people!" Tori slurs while falling down.

"Honey, I think you need to rest in my car" I say trying to help.

"Okay your right I'm kinda tired" she says.

Tori lays down and passes out in the back of my car, so I walk into the party and it's too crowded, but I have to pee. I go to the bathroom and finally find my way out. When I get outside I see a man walking over from across the street. He looks like someone I have seen before but I can't tell who. Then it hits me its the teacher from the hallway today.

"I just called the cops everyone needs to go home now!" he starts yelling.

Everyone starts leaving and luckily I wasn't drinking so I can drive. I usually don't drink so it's a good thing this time. I bring Ian and Tori home with me, but I can't stop thinking about.....about I don't even know his name! So, I'll call him lover boy. I know it's dumb but I love the movie dirty dancing! Now, I can't wait until Monday gets here so I can see him again.