Part two

Finally the weekend is over and I get to go to school. I never thought I would hear myself say that in my life. There were only two reasons I want to go to school. The first one is so I can finally figure out who lover boy is and second to stare at Ian like a creep. Sometimes I think I need a hobby because I tend to stalk people. Anyways it was time for me to go to school. I drive a Chevy cavalier, it's red and old but I have had it since sophomore year. It takes me ten minuets to get to school so I don't have to worry. When I finally get to school I see tori walking in. I haven't talked to her since the day after the party. She wasn't doing that good so I wonder how she is doing now. Ian left before I could say bye that morning so I haven't talked to him. I feel like he has been trying to avoid me lately. I'm going to talk to him after school since I don't have a class with him today. On the other hand I have my first class with tori and all we do is talk anyways. I'm surprised the teacher hasn't kicked us out we talk to much. "Hey how are you my little drunky." I thought my comment was funny but tori didn't because she was giving me the bird right after I said it. "so tonight do you care if I come over and watch movies." tori always wants to come over. "sure but after school I'm having Ian come over. I feel like he has been ignoring me." I just kept going on about it. "maybe he is on his period" Tori's joke made us laugh so much we got in trouble. So finally lunch was here and I'm starving plus I have to tell Ian to come over. "Hey Ian what's up?" Ian looked at me and smiled. "Do you want to come over later and we can watch a movie." I tried not to make it sound weird. "yeah I'll be there at four." I just smiled and walked away because I needed food now. After lunch it felt like the day lasted forever. Finally the last bell rang and I went home. I had to clean my room because I had clothes and trash everywhere. I had to make sure it looked good for Ian. After I got done cleaning I fell asleep. I woke up a couple hours later to Ian playing my Xbox and sitting on my floor. This boy thinks my house is his house and he can just come in when he wants too! "Good morning sleeping beauty!" is the first thing Ian said to me. "Hi" is all I said as I smiled. "Ian I want to talk to you. I feel like you have been avoiding me and we are such good friends. I don't wan".......... He kissed me! His lips felt so warm against mine and they felt so right. They were soft and I couldn't pull away. Finally he pulled away and told me. "The reason I have been avoiding you is because I have feelings for you. More then a friend feelings and I wanted to make sure of them before I said anything." I didn't know what to say to him so I just laid down. Then he laid with me and we fell asleep.